This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive data analysis, database maintenance and project management experience in technical capacities. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward streamlining existing processes to significantly increase efficiency across daily operations. To complement this background, I possess a Master Degree in Information Systems.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven professional eager to contribute strong academic foundation and hands-on experience to a challenging opportunity in information technology.
- Experienced in extracting, compiling and analyzing data, as well as generating detailed reports to demonstrate findings.
- Skilled in integrating multiple databases into a single large database to increase efficiency.
- Recognized for the ability to evaluate existing operations and implement highly effective process improvement strategies.
- Well versed in running SQL queries to extract data from multiple systems, including EPIC and Lawson.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
Master of Science in Information Systems, GPA: 3.5
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA; 2013
Relevant Coursework Completed: Foundation of Information Systems; Introduction to Database Management; Human Computer Interaction; Information Visualization; Software Development; and Information Systems Analysis and Design.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Emphasis in Finance and Economics, GPA: 3.1
College of Mount Saint Joseph, Cincinnati, OH; 2001
Independence Blue Cross, Philadelphia, PA 2015-Present
Actuarial Business Analyst
- Streamline existing operations by implementing highly effective automation processes.
- Maintain utmost quality control throughout day to day operations; provide key production support for InFocus System.
- Reduced company costs by up to $75k annually.
J.P. Morgan Chase, Wilmington, DE 2013-2015
- Exemplified a strong attention to detail while gathering client requirements and developing innovative solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Demonstrated an ability to maintain adherence to project timelines in deadline driven environments.
- Significantly improved overall customer experience by implementing innovative strategies to improve functionality of chip and pin credit card.
- Contributed extensively to design of four internal screens.
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 2012
Innovation and Excellence Program Co-Op
- Successfully extracted data from multiple systems, including EPIC and Lawson, by running SQL queries.
- Thoroughly reviewed existing processes and implemented strategies to improve overall efficiency and profitability.
Vanguard, Investor Services Group, Malvern, PA 2010-2012
- Demonstrated an ability to identify client needs and develop individualized solutions to ensure fulfillment.
Mendocino Brewing Co., Ukiah, CA 2010
- Gained valuable exposure to highly effective management strategies while overseeing daily operations.
- Created a successful cost analysis database instrumental in projecting future company expenses.
H&R Block, Inc., Cincinnati, OH 2010
Client Services Associate
- Exemplified excellent communication abilities while providing support and guidance to clients.
Professional Scrum Master Certificate Level 1, Scrum.org
Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Associate CISSP Certificate; Exam January 2018
North American Talent Supply Intern, Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH; 2008
Innovation and Excellence Program Co-Op, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia; 2012
Client Services Intern, Fund Evaluation Group, Cincinnati, OH; 2009
Oracle / SQL
MS Office Suite
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!