This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 15 years of professional experience, focused primarily on streamlining day to day operations. I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward hiring, training and leading highly productive teams of 15+ direct reports. To complement this background, I offer dynamic communication skills, instrumental to providing top notch customer service and maintaining lasting client relationships.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results oriented, self-motivated Professional with 15+ years of experience maintaining efficiency throughout daily office operations.
- Proven leadership abilities developed throughout hands on management of 15+ direct reports.
- Well versed in designing and deploying effective training programs to promote employee growth and development.
Client Relationship Management
Training & Development
Erbert and Gerbert s, Buffalo, NY 2014-Present
- Fulfill key role as sole proprietor, overseeing all daily operations, including inventory control, scheduling and payroll processing.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills throughout hands on management of 15 direct reports.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge to implement highly effective training and development programs for new hires.
- Responsible for conducting thorough interviews, key to maintaining efficiency throughout talent acquisition process.
- Promote client base growth throughout various tactics, including cold calling, social media marketing and networking.
- Maintain accuracy throughout all financial operations, budget management and bookkeeping processes.
The College of Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota 2010-2014
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs
- Provided key administrative support to Vice President, with associated responsibilities including call management, correspondence oversight and inquiry resolution.
- Exemplified strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with upper level management, students and faculty members.
- Contributed extensively to project management, focused primarily on maintaining adherence to project timeline.
- Chief responsibilities included taking minutes, coordinating meetings and deploying effective marketing strategies.
The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota 1999-2010
Student Employee Payroll Coordinator
- Resourcefully ensured quality control throughout payroll operations, maintaining regulation compliance and maximized efficiency.
- Heavily involved in the on boarding process, including recruitment, hiring and training program development.
- Implemented various tactics to promote employee growth and development, key to driving performance.
- Oversaw financial operations, including payroll, budgeting and invoicing.
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Behavior, Minors in Accounting and Management,
College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN; 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!