This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Procurement and Logistics Professional with 11+ years of experience within high-stress environments with a strong background in managing vendor relationships and overseeing material procurement. Experienced in leading complex projects, implementing unique organizational strategies, and leading purchasing and/or audit operations. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Procurement/Purchasing Team Leadership Process Improvement Customer Service/Support
Problem Solving/Critical Thinking Strategy Implementation RFQs/Purchase Orders
Vendor Management Planning/Scheduling Reviewing Production Schedules Process Improvement
- Direct day to day procurement and logistics functions within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and efficiency levels
- Supervise a cross-functional team which requires providing individualized coaching and guidance along with handling employee relations issues
- Create and process detailed client agreements, play a lead role in negotiating sales contracts, and support the roll-out of new software systems
- Design and implement internal processes and procedures, streamline current processes to ensure compliance, and manage large-scale databases
- Successfully identify and resolve accounting and/or technical issues along with ensuring confidentiality standards are consistently met
- Oversaw planning and scheduling operations within the organization which included scheduling over 150 Auditors for 3 years in advance
- Scheduled both domestic and international audits, reviewed organizational data changes on a weekly basis, and reviewed Planner changes
- Acted as the subject matter expert in regard to ISO 9001, TL9000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, and MDD along with managing key accounts related to AS9100 and ISO 14001
- Accounting/Collections, REMAX, 2006
- Office Assistant, Moody Rambin, 2006
- Audio/Camera Production, Sam Houston State University, Kids Express Show, 2005-2006
BA, Mass Communication, Minor in Dance, Sam Houston State University
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in procurement and purchasing roles with experience in reviewing RFQs, negotiating sales contracts, and managing key client accounts. In addition, I have a strong background in leading complex projects and maintaining positive rapport with both internal and external team members.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with a strong educational background which includes a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication from Sam Houston State University.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!