This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 20 years of experience providing critical financial and administrative support. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward ensuring quality throughout all bookkeeping operations. To complement this background, I possess a strong finance and accounting academic foundation.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Detail oriented finance and accounting Professional with over 20 years of experience meeting and exceeding expectations in fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of maintaining quality throughout performance of all bookkeeping and administrative tasks.
- In depth understanding of various accounting processes, including accounts payable/receivable, account reconciliation, journal entry creation and report generation.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, critical to interacting with clients and providing excellent support.
G.J. Management, New York City 2015-Present
Administrative Assistant / Book Keeper
- Contribute extensively to daily accounting and administrative tasks.
- Ensure quality control throughout all accounts payable/receivable, report generation and reconciliation.
- Provide top notch support to management level employees.
Caribbean Nitrogen Company Limited, Trinidad & Tobago 2012-2015
- Fulfilled key accounting positions, focusing primarily on journal entry posting, accounts payable/receivable management and preparing audit files.
- Successfully prepared cash flow and financial statements.
Hardware Mart Inc., New York City 2007-2011
- Contributed extensively to daily bookkeeping operations, including monthly billing, sales report generation and payroll processing.
- Performed administrative tasks, while additionally providing a high level of customer service.
- Successfully handled daily bank deposits and posted financial transactions.
North Central Regional Health Authority, Trinidad & Tobago 2003-2006
- Associated responsibilities included completing administrative tasks, collecting outstanding company funds and processing employee time cards.
- Completed bookkeeping operations with utmost precision.
TRINTRAC Limited, Trinidad & Tobago 2001-2002
- Provided key administrative support, with associated responsibilities including invoice creation, resolving customer inquiries and delegating tasks appropriately.
Royal Bank Trinidad and Tobago Limited 1995-2000
Customer Service Representative / Internal Cash Teller
- Delivered excellent customer service throughout daily interactions, focusing on inquiry resolution, cash handling and account management.
- Ensured accuracy throughout all account reconciliation and documentation.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Professional Level
Completed 4 out of 5 exams (UK equivalent to CPA)
ACCA Level 2 Completion of Skills Level, Student Accountancy Center, Trinidad & Tobago; 2014
ACCA Level 1 Completion of Knowledge Level, Student Accountancy Center, Trinidad & Tobago; 2007
Practical Financial & Computerized Accounting, Upper Level Educational Institute, Trinidad & Tobago; 2005
Diploma in Accounting, Institute of Commercial Management, Trinidad & Tobago; 1995-1997
Diploma in Management Information System, Institute of Commercial Management, Trinidad & Tobago
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!