This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Adaptable Professional eager to contribute banking and real estate knowledge to a challenging role
within a progressive organization.
- Over 20 years of experience maintaining quality control and completing assigned tasks in the real estate and banking industries.
- In depth knowledge of best real estate practices obtained throughout hands on property management experience and completion of extensive continuing education.
- Proficiency with SEI Trust Systems, OMNI and MS Office Suite.
National Association of Realtors, Mainstreet Association of Realtors & Illinois Association of Realtors
Completed numerous Real Estate continuing education courses, webinars and workshops.
Real Estate License Number 475.172739
Carrington Real Estate Services, Orland Park, IL; 2016-Present
- Fulfill key property management position, with associated duties including oversight of property maintenance, conducting thorough inspections and reporting findings to upper level management.
- Attract new clientele by listing properties and hosting open houses.
- Conduct in depth market research to determine suggested home value.
- Leverage strong knowledge of inner city and suburb areas in Chicago to assist buyers and renters in finding residential properties.
JPMorgan, Asset Management, Private Client Trust, Chicago, IL 2006-2014
Associate, Trust Administrator
- Utilized strong knowledge of the financial industry to manage fiduciary accounts, generate detailed financial reports and resolve inquiries.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to attract new clientele and maintain positive relationships.
- Maintained confidentiality throughout completion of all assigned tasks.
- Collaborated extensively with internal and external partners throughout daily operations.
The Bank of New York Trust Company N.A. Chicago, IL; 2004-2006
Assistant Treasurer/Relationship Manager
- Demonstrated organizational abilities and a strong attention to detail; thoroughly reviewed trust documents to ensure adherence to bank guidelines.
- Accurately set up and closed commercial mortgage loans; ensured payments were scheduled properly.
- Maintained quality control throughout all daily operations; thoroughly reviewed reporting data on investor website and internal banking system.
- Utilized MS Excel to thoroughly monitor monthly loan payments.
Bank One, Chicago, IL, Assistant Estate Advisor/Trust Associate; 2003-2004
ABN AMRO/LaSalle Bank N.A., Chicago, IL, Trust Officer/Team Leader; 1997-2001
The Northern Trust Company, Chicago, IL, Banking Relationship Associate; 1996-1997
The Northern Trust Company, Chicago, IL, Trust Account Associate; 1994-1996
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Advertising, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN; 1992
Honoree of the National Caucus for Distinguished Students
Staff Writer for the Purdue University Exponent
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!