This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Certified HR Leader with Dual Graduate Degrees who makes decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, corporate well-being, and employee satisfaction, including leading quality recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and superior company loyalty, and further designing dynamic policies compliant with laws and regulations.
- Out-of-the-Box Thinker who maintains knowledge of Fortune 500, retail, and government outsourcing industry trends to address workforce design, and who aligns awareness of cultural, economic, and social matters to deliver corporate strategies to maximize performance while addressing and implementing plans for organizational change.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with C-level executives, company decision-makers, human resources teaxxxxxx, and cross-functional business professionals; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads valuable staff by example and with integrity to achieve goals.
Director Corporate Human Resources
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking corporate human resources for this law firm specializing in government outsourcing with approximately 900 exempt and non-exempt employees located across 10 states.
- Spearhead oversight of HR initiatives, including recruiting, retention, organizational development, benefits, and compensation while mentoring and managing a team of 8 HR Managers and Specialists across a 6-state area.
- Conduct results-generating analysis of existing organization, and develop business plans to update policies, procedures, benefits, and HRIS systexxxxxx, along with planning and managing all benefit prograxxxxxx and performance.
- Monitor health plan to comply with the ACA, including timely payment of PCORI and Transitional Reinsurance Fees.
- Develop and implement supervisory training / development program focusing on a highly effective learning experience.
Successfully generated $400,000 in the first year for analysis and change in PBM.
Reduced costs 30% by directing transition from HRIS legacy system to SaaS system.
Saved $200,000 in the first year of implementation of a newly developed compensation policy.
Improved multi-level representation by leading recruiting to ensure a diverse and inclusive pipeline.
Reduced plan costs by $50,000 in the first year by recommending changes, including pharmacy co-pay.
Grew company 200% by leading HR Department through transition from administrative to strategic partner.
Saved $300,000 in first year by analyzing benefits program for change in Medical Plan Third-Party Administrator.
Successfully transformed the HR department to a strategic business partner, including proactively working with senior-level management to drive lucrative business results and implement targeted performance initiatives.
Human Resources Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward directing a staff of 100 exempt and non-exempt employees, including proactively collaborating with store managers to adhere to compensation prograxxxxxx.
Successfully led the stores popular community-wide outreach program.
Trained Assistant Store Manager and Department Managers on diverse HR issues.
Delivered expert instruction on Employee Relations, Performance Management, and Union Avoidance.
Human Resources (Various Roles)
Positions Held: HR Business Partner, Employment Dispute Resolution Manager, Senior Employee Relations Specialist
Transition Team Specialist, HR Generalist, Staffing Specialist Various Groups within AT&T Wireless
- Strategically steered a results-focused staffing team in the start-up of SunCom, including recruiting the hiring of technicians, engineers, sales associates, and support staff, as well as counseling management regarding effective employee relations practices, as well as suggesting best courses of action for behavior and performance-related issues.
Honored as 2002 s Circle of Excellence Winner.
Proactively investigated and responded to all EEOC charges nationwide.
Rapidly advanced to roles of greater responsibility due to excellence in job performance.
Led an HR Transition Team to optimize transitioning, including liaising with legal staff to comply with WARN Act.
Sales & Service Manager
Graduate Assistant ￨ Supervisor Top of the Campus (1996 1997)
Teaching Assistant Department of Hotel, Restaurant & Travel Administration (1995 1996)
Assistant Manager ￨ General Manager
Master of Labor Relations & Human Resource Management
Master of Science in Hotel, Restaurant & Travel Administration
Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant Management
Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your company s success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Human Resources Operations, Department Start-Ups, Recruitment / Retention Strategies, Policy Design, Program Design / Development, Process Optimization, Change Management, and Employee Relations. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Training / Development, Performance Management, On-Boarding, Benefits Administration, and Compliance, among other areas.
Currently, as Director of Corporate Human Resources for YoungWilliaxxxxxx PC, I expertly lead corporate human resources for this law firm specializing in government outsourcing with approximately 900 exempt and non-exempt employees located across 10 states. Within this role, I direct all facets of recruiting, retention, organizational development, benefits, and compensation while mentoring and managing a team of 8 HR Managers and Specialists across a 6-state area. Furthermore, I conduct organizational analysis, and develop plans to update policies, procedures, benefits, and HRIS systexxxxxx.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Successfully generating $400,000 in the first year for analysis and change in PBM.
Reducing costs 30% by directing transition from HRIS legacy system to SaaS system.
Saving $200,000 in the first year of implementation of a newly developed compensation policy.
Reducing plan costs by $50,000 in the first year by recommending changes, including pharmacy co-pay.
Growing company 200% by leading HR Department through transition from administrative to strategic partner.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Labor Relations & Human Resources Management from Michigan State University, a Master of Science in Hotel, Restaurant & Travel Administration from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and a Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant Management from Arkansas Tech University. I am also recognized as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and a Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP).
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!