This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 15 years of customer service, operations management and leadership experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing effective business development, marketing and process improvement strategies. To complement this background, I possess dynamic interpersonal and organizational abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated, highly adaptable Professional eager to contribute broad range of skills to a progressive organization.
- Detail oriented individual possessing top notch leadership, organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities, critical to forming positive, lasting relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and oversee all daily operations within fast paced offices.
- Possesses excellent coordination, event management and training capabilities.
- Skilled in managing all facets of human resource services.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven track record of meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
Marketing & Sales
Linux, Westlaw Business & LivEdgar
Human Resource Services
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Kidokinetics Triangle NC, Cary, North Carolina 2010-Present
- Fulfill key leadership position, overseeing day to day operations including program development, staff management and business development.
- Implement innovative marketing strategies to promote services; increased sales by 40% year over year.
- Develop effective training methods; monitor staff performance and provide necessary coaching.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive client relationships.
Red Hat, Inc., Raleigh, North Carolina 2006-2010
Legal Affairs Manager
- Maintained quality control throughout all operations, focusing heavily on corporate governance, insider trading policies, trading window, section 16 filings and NYSE/Transfer Agent relationships.
- Collaborated with various business units; utilized communication abilities to contribute to team projects.
- Substantially improved efficiency by implementing successful process improvement plans.
Davis, Polk & Wardwell, New York, New York 1997-2006
M&A Paralegal Manager
- Demonstrated legal knowledge and leadership skills while providing support to 100+ staff members.
- Leveraged excellent interpersonal skills to provide top notch service to clients.
- Designed highly successful training programs on various legal matters, including closings, corporate governance and entity formation, corporate secretarial functions and EDGAR/SEC filings.
Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
SHAPE America (formerly AAHPERD)
Business Networking International (BNI)
NC Association for the Education of Young Children (NCaeyc)
Board Member, Anaconda Swim Team; 2013-Present
President, Amberly Master Property Owners Assoc. Social Committee; 2009-2015
SPCA of Wake County; 2015-Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!