This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 15 years of experience providing top notch administrative support and office settings and remote capacities.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills coupled with a proven ability to design creative, innovative solutions.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication abilities, instrumental to cultivating positive, lasting relationships.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Linguistic fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
ADP & Paychex Software
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
FPB International Bank, Panama City, Panama and Miami, FL 2007-Present
Financial Controller and HR Manager
- Fulfill critical support position, completing tasks on time in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate top notch administrative skills, with associated responsibilities including correspondence management, budget management and accounting/bookkeeping.
- Foster positive relationships with domestic and international clients.
- Streamline existing processes, resulting in increased efficiency and significant cost reductions.
- Generate detailed financial reports; relay pertinent P&L and tax information to upper level management.
- Utilize knowledge of best human resource practices to successfully process payroll, maintain employee records and administer benefits.
- Thoroughly review data to ensure licenses, contracts and insurance policies remain up to date.
Altusa Construction, Inc., Bunnell, FL 2004-2006
- Facilitated on time completion of office tasks, including supply inventory management, scheduling and maintaining accurate records.
- Contributed extensively to accounting/bookkeeping operations, including accounts payable/receivable, payroll processing and invoice/expense management.
- Used strong leadership skills to conduct thorough training for new team members.
Pedroset Concrete, Inc., Palm Coast, FL 1999-2004
- Provided top notch support to executive level employees.
- Associated duties included scheduling, report generation and maintaining accuracy throughout all accounting operations.
- Conducted thorough research to optimize efficiency throughout purchasing of office supplies and equipment.
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting / Finance, American Intercontinental University Weston, FL; 2010
Associate of Arts in Accounting / Business Administration, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL; 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!