This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include 15 years of leadership, team building and operations management experience. Throughout completion of extensive higher level education, I have obtained an in depth understanding of healthcare policy, performance development and regulatory compliance. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Healthcare Administration Management and I am in the process of obtaining a Master of Business Administration Degree.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Current Master of Business Administration (MBA) student eager to contribute strong leadership experience to a progressive administration management opportunity.
- Strong leadership skills developed throughout multiple hands on management positions.
- Regarded for analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
- In depth understanding of business administration, healthcare policy, regulation/compliance and marketing management.
Training & Development
Healthcare Industry Knowledge
Master of Business Administration, University of Findlay; Anticipated Graduation: 2017
Completed Coursework in: Marketing Management and Planning; Ethics and Legal Environment.
Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration Management, University of Phoenix; 2016
Completed coursework in office administration; Health Administration Capstone; Facility Planning; Health Care Policy; Leadership and Performance Development; Legal Issues in Health Care: Regulation and Compliance
Bachelor of Science in Business Management Marketing, University of Findlay, Findlay, OH; 2005
Wal-Mart, Canal Winchester, OH, Assistant Manager 2013-Present
- Fulfill key leadership position, overseeing daily operations including management of 30 staff members, monitoring of employee performance and scheduling.
- Maintain adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Devise highly successful business strategies to promote sales growth and maximize efficiency.
- Recognized as Compliance Champion for two consecutive years from 2013-2015.
Wal-Mart Home Office, Field Project Supervisor 2008-2013
- Strategically lead highly productive team of supervisor and associate level employees.
- Developed and implemented training programs for new employees; provided guidance and mentorship as necessary to ensure productivity goals were met.
- Leveraged excellent communication skills to provide customer service and rapidly resolve inquiries.
- Associated duties included vendor relationship management, forecasting, budget management and ensuring adherence to project schedules.
- Contributed extensively to project management initiatives for rebuilding of multiple branch locations recovering from natural disaster damage.
- Maintained OSHA compliance throughout all project phases.
- Recognized for achieving 100% safety throughout project completion.
Walmart, Findlay, OH, Merchandise Supervisor 2006-2008
- Promoted positive customer experience by providing top notch service, ensuring appropriate inventory levels and making knowledge based recommendations.
Verizon Wireless, North Olmsted, OH, Customer Service 2005-2006
Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL, Guest Services Intern 2005
J.C. Penney, Findlay, OH, Sales Associate 2001-2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!