This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Mental & Behavioral Health Professional
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Psychodynamic Therapy Applied Behavioral Analysis IRB Procedures Functional Family Therapy Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
Over 10 years of progressively responsible experience.
Extensive experience analyzing and managing highly complex medical cases and patient assessments.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, and others at all organizational levels.
Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast paced environment.
Bridgeway Rehabilitation Services, City, ST (2017 2018)
Clinical Supervisor/Wellness Clinician
- Lead, mentor, and supervise clinical staff and provide group therapy to adults managing schizophrenia, bi-polar, and co-occurring disorders.
- Coordinate with staff, management, and others to provide and manage numerous clinical outreach efforts within community, including monitoring medication compliance, identifying emotional and cognitive symptoms, and social and life skills.
Community Treatment Solutions, City, ST (2015 2017)
Program Director/Lead Clinician
- Oversaw daily operations for 2 specialty services residential group homes, including all aspects of financial management, staff training and development, admissions, and treatment planning.
- Collaborated with treatment teams to directly serve youth at the specialty service level, including evaluation, treatment planning, psychotherapy, and group therapy.
Tree of Life Behavioral Health, City, ST (2013 2015)
Mental and Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor/Clinical-Medical Liaison
Provided counseling and therapeutic treatment for patients with wide range of diagnoses, including ADHD, Autism, Asperger's, schizophrenia, oppositional defiance disorder, bi-polar disorder, borderline personality disorder, substance abuse, and more.
- Ensured optimal patient care through clinical supervision of staff and effective collaboration with other health care professionals and service providers.
- Analyzed and determined medical necessity based on presentation of clinical symptoms.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy page 2 of 2
Professional Experience, continued
Maternal Child Consortium Inc., City, ST (2010 2012)
Autism Wraparound Therapy Provider/Mobile Therapist
- Performed functional behavioral analysis and comprehensive data analysis to develop and implement effective behavioral interventions.
- Improved overall family function and ongoing relationship management for individual clients and families with Autism and Asperger's diagnoses.
Autism Resource Center, City, ST (2010 2012)
- Provided group therapy focusing on social and life skills for adults living with Asperger s.
Intern, New York Presbyterian Hospital: Special Needs Clinic, City, ST (2009 2010)
Intern, Addiction Institute of New York at St. Luke s Roosevelt Hospital, City, ST (2008 2009)
Intern/Research Assistant, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (2007; 2008 2009)
- Provided psychological evaluation, diagnostic evaluation, group therapy, and individual therapy for clients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Taught lectures for psychopathology courses and oversaw teaching labs.
- Collaborated with peers and colleagues to lead group therapy and facilitate social skills and stress management training for children and teens.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (2006 2007)
Reading Specialist, Fisher Landau Center for the Treatment of Learning Disabilities
- Utilized Woodcock Johnson, WAIS-III, Bender, Roswell Chall, and Wilson Reading and Education System to serve needs of adult outpatients with learning disabilities.
- Provided all aspects of screening, testing, tutoring, and counseling needs.
Additional career experience
Mental Health Associate & Youth Case Manager, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, City, ST (2004 2005)
Doctoral coursework, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (2010)
Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY (2007)
Bachelors of Arts in Psychology, George Washington University, Washington, D.C. (2004)
Licensure & Certification
- CPR Certification, active
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)/ Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), pending
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
Activities & Affiliations
- Study abroad student, London, England
- Street performer, Europe and Africa
- Broadway actor
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!