This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- 3 years of experience as a Licensed Occupational Therapist providing care to patients in acute care and skilled nursing facilities.
- Recognized for the ability to properly assess patients and devise highly effective treatment plans.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, critical to educating patients and forming positive relationships with multi-disciplinary team members.
Treatment Plan Creation
Kendall Regional Medical Center (HCA) 2015-Present
- Leverage broad occupational therapy knowledge to provide care to patients in an acute care hospital setting.
- Tend to patients suffering burns within progressive care, orthopedic, intensive and critical care units.
- Perform in-depth assessments and evaluations of patient health.
- Collaborate extensively with multi-disciplinary team to formulate effective treatment plans.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills while educating patients on various concepts.
Therapy Management Corporation 2014
- Properly assessed and evaluated patients within an acute rehab setting at a skilled nursing facility.
- Exemplified strong leadership skills while overseeing daily activities of 3 Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Devised highly effective treatment plans based on patient needs.
- Maintained detailed records regarding patient progress; relayed pertinent information to multi-disciplinary team members.
- Educated patients, caretakers and family members on treatment and prevention methods.
- Ensured strict adherence to all policies and procedures throughout day to day activities.
- Assessed patient needs regarding wheelchairs and wheelchair positioning.
Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL; 2013
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Florida International University; Miami, FL
Jamaica Medical Mission (JMM); June 2013
Florida Occupational Therapy Association Conference; November 2013
Student Research Presenter
Recipient of Mary J. Bridle First Research Award Submission; December 2013
Miami Children s Hospital; Doral; FL; Level II Fieldwork: Outpatient Pediatrics
Mercy Hospital; Miami; FL; Level II Fieldwork: Acute Care
The Marian Center; Miami; FL; Level II Fieldwork: Community Health
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!