This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 3 years of experience delivering quality customer service and increasing company sales. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward ensuring quality control throughout all daily operations. To complement this background, I possess strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Detail-oriented Professional possessing 3 years of sales, customer service and leadership experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Recognized for continually exceeding expectations and goals within fast-paced environments.
Solid knowledge of best radio broadcasting processes obtained through completion of upper level coursework.
Possesses basic computer proficiency.
Television Radio Broadcasting Program
Specs Howard School of Media Arts, Southfield, MI; Anticipated Graduation: November 2017
High School Diploma
Central Collegiate Academy, Detroit, MI; 2016
Completed coursework in business management and television / radio broadcasting.
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Footlocker, Detroit, MI 2015-2017
- Delivered excellent customer service within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Formed positive relationships with customers, identified needs and made knowledge based product recommendations.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; conducted training for newly hired employees.
- Ensured accuracy throughout financial transactions.
Magna Seating, Highland Park, MI 2016-2017
- Performed thorough inspections to ensure quality control.
- Appropriately approved and denied materials based on quality.
Central Collegiate Academy, Detroit, MI 2014
- Provided key administrative support, with associated duties including call management and filing.
- Successfully resolved guest inquiries.
- Assisted with student counts.
Focus Hope Volunteer
Assisted with coordination of a successful coat drive.
Grow Detroit Volunteer
Planted trees throughout the community.
Detroit Police Station Volunteer
Assisted with Christmas good fellow box distribution.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!