This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Accounting/Billing Professional with 8+ years of experience in high-stress environments in addition to a strong background within various industries. Experienced in supporting executive team members, designing strategies focused on increasing productivity, and leading customer service operations. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Accounting Best Practices Administrative Support Process Improvement Staff Training/Coaching
Attention to Detail Insurance Verification Complex Problem Solving Time Management
Quality Assurance Private Insurance Payment Posting Month-End Reporting Collections
- Direct day to day accounts receivable functions within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and efficiency levels
- Review denied insurance claims, perform comprehensive insurance research, and identify the appropriate diagnosis codes for claim payment
- Utilize superior communication abilities to assist customers with billing questions, collect/post payments, and work with Pharmacists in regards to medication disputes
- Facilitated various administrative functions which included greeting incoming customers, scheduling appointments, and obtaining messages for Physicians
- Played a lead role in preparing bank deposits, ordered/maintained office inventory/supplies, and assisted with special projects as needed
- Coordinated billing functions within a pharmacy setting which required processing new orders, obtaining refill orders, and obtaining authorizations
- Reviewed and verified patient account information, generated patient statements, handled collections functions, and posted payments
Additional Professional Experience Includes: Central Billing Clerk, Evergreen Health Care and Receptionist, Pacific Oncology
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in billing and accounting roles with experience in reviewing denied insurance claims, handling collections functions, and assisting customers with billing related inquiries. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to maintain positive rapport with others and diffuse escalated customer service situations.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes a Bachelor s Degree in Accounting (anticipated December 2017).
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!