This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 18 years of experience steering all phases of high-profile, complex real estate investment projects to an on-time, within budget completion. I have effectively applied my global business acumen toward establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key clients, investors and government entities. To complement this background, I possess my Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) certification and a Ph.D. in Urban Studies with a major in Housing Economics and Finance.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Real Estate Investment Executive
- Visionary Executive possessing 18+ years of experience steering high-profile projects to an on-time completion for well renowned real estate firms.
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) possessing expert level knowledge of real estate planning and investments.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to forming positive relationships with government entities and high-level executives within private sector corporations.
- Strong global business acumen with a proven track record of excelling in positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Recognized for the ability to spearhead process improvement initiatives and significantly increase efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Linguistic fluency in Arabic and English.
Portfolio / Project Management
Business Process Improvement
Market Trend Research
Dawahi Jeddah for Housing and Urban Development, Jeddah KSA 2016-Present
Executive General Director
- Fulfill critical leadership position, focusing primarily on directing 3 complex projects to an on-time, within budget completion.
- Perform in-depth prospecting to identify Real Estate Developers and create joint ventures for a government entity.
- Direct day to day activities of 2 direct reports; closely monitor performance and implement action plans to boost productivity as necessary.
- Leverage aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout all agreements.
- Direct construction of Dawahi Jeddah Housing Program consisting of 24,000 housing units and utilities spread across 3M sq.m and valuing SAR 8.5B; identified inefficiencies and selected qualified contractor to complete project.
- Manage waterfront mixed-use real estate project valuing SAR 40B across 2.75M sq.m.
- Lead development project for a 160-unit condominium project on a 10,000 sq.m. property.
Tusdeer, Jeddah KSA 2007-2015
Chief Operating Officer (2010-2015) | Business Development Manager Special Projects (2007-2010)
- Assumed key leadership position, directing all day to day operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Recipient of multiple merit based promotions due to top-notch leadership and project management capabilities.
- Leveraged top-notch communication skills to manage relationships with 35+ logistics clients, including high-profile government agencies.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in a doubling of company revenue.
- Managed various operational activities, including Sea-toAir Transit Services, Customs Inspection Facilities and London Metal Exchange (LMA) relations.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership capabilities; developed platforms, created processes and significantly reduced operational failures.
- Delivered high quality customer service, resulting in significant increases in satisfaction and retention levels.
- Successfully submitted proposals to central government; compiled massive amounts of information, resulting in approval granted from King.
- Collaborated extensively with CEO to handle board operations.
- Ensured strict compliance to ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18000:2007 regulations; maintained utmost quality control across all operations.
- Invested SAR 85M, leading to a roll out of 2 warehouse structures across 37,000 sq.m. and in increase in warehouse space by 100%.
Saudi Economic Development Company (SEDCO), Jeddah KSA 2000-2006
Director of Research and Consultancy, Real Estate Group (2002-2006) | Senior Researcher (2000-2002)
- Gained valuable exposure to highly effective real estate investing processes; obtained in-depth knowledge of securities, performing due diligence and project management.
- Exemplified top-notch leadership capabilities while managing portfolios and directing real estate operations on a global scale.
- Contributed extensively to development and deployment of 2 research departments.
- Conducted in-depth market trend research, compiled data and made knowledge based recommendations to investment committee and executive level team.
- Championed process improvement initiatives, resulting in significant increases in efficiency.
- Successfully initiated investment in public leads.
- Conducted in-depth research of ever changing real estate market trends, development and pricing structures.
Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP), Project Management Institute, 2016-Present
Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA), CAIA Association, 2008-Present
Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute, 2006-Present
Ph.D. in Urban Studies, Major: Housing Economics and Finance, Portland State University, OR, USA, 1999
Master in City and Regional Planning (MCRP), Major: Housing and Real Estate Development
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, NJ, USA, 1994
Program in American Language Studies, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, NJ, USA, 1991
Bachelor s Degree in Urban and Regional Planning, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, KSA, 1989
Member of Board of Directors, Isnad, Support Services Operations Company, Jeddah KSA; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!