This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Retail Store Manager eager to contribute 10+ years of experience to a progressive organization.
- Recognized for top notch leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to oversee daily operations within fast-paced, retail environments.
- Skilled in hiring, training and leading high performance sales teams.
- Strong communication skills, critical to delivering quality customer service, enhancing overall customer experience and ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Well versed in utilizing effective merchandising strategies to significantly boost company profits.
Retail Operations Management
Training & Development
Mountain Warehouse/Zakti Activewear, Aurora, IL 2016-Present
- Fulfill key leadership position, overseeing daily operations across 9 retail locations within assigned territory.
- Continually meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Conduct in depth performance assessments for each location; assist with training and development initiatives to boost productivity.
- Heavily involved in team building, including recruitment and hiring.
- Streamline existing processes to increase profitability and control costs.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while monitoring stock levels.
- Responsible for overseeing loss prevention initiatives, product allocation and merchandising.
- Achieved positive YTD sales in 5 store locations.
- Contributed extensively to the opening of 3 locations.
- Assumed role of Visual Merchandising Champion; provided direct support to Senior Area Manager to ensure stores achieved visual standard and merchandising processes were optimizing profitability.
Store Manager (2016)
- Led initiatives to open premium outlet location in Aurora, IL.
- Successfully staffed branch, conducted in depth training on company processes and
Assistant Store Manager (2015-2016)
- Provided direct support to Store Manager while overseeing day to day operations.
Aeropostale, Lombard & Shaumburg, IL 2011-2015
Store Manager (2014-2015)
- Devised highly effective strategies to promote sales growth; analyzed trends and calculated risks.
- Successfully increased YTD sales by 15 points from Q3 to Q4.
- Recognized as number 1 sales comp in district; ranked within top ten for sales comp within region.
Assistant Manager (2011-2014)
- Fulfilled key leadership position, focusing on oversight of team performance, recruiting motivated professionals and conducting in depth training.
- Recognized with Assistants Committed to Excellent Award (2013).
American Eagle Outfitters, Aurora, IL 2010-2011
Assistant Store Manager
- Provided direct support to Store Manager while ensuring top notch customer service was delivered by sales team.
- Interviewed, hired and trained associate and management level talent.
- Maintained compliance to company policies and procedures.
Old Navy, Wheaton, Naperville, Bloomingdale & Oak Brook, IL 2004-2010
Assistant Store Manager (2007-2010)
- Successfully oversaw daily operations, including merchandising, strategic planning and customer service.
- Served as Acting Store Manager; achieved OT results for two quarters in 2009.
Customer Experience Manager (2006-2007)
- Built high performance sales teams; conducted in depth training to ensure delivery of high quality customer service.
- Collaborated extensively with HR Managers to complete a regional retention project; successfully identified / analyzed turnover rates.
Logistics Manager (2005-2006)
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills throughout oversight of planning, mapping and executing merchandise / fixture placement.
- Streamlined existing shipping operations to significantly improve efficiency.
Logistics Supervisor (2005)
- Implemented highly effective merchandising strategies to increase overall sales.
Customer Experience Supervisor (2004-2005)
- Made knowledge based recommendations to enhance overall customer experience and increase satisfaction levels.
Business Coursework Completed, University of Phoenix, Warrenville, IL
Business and Biology Coursework Completed, College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
Leading@Old Navy, January 2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!