This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 10 years of experience as a Flight Attendant. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward providing top notch service to patrons while promoting safety and regulation compliance. To complement this background, I possess excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Dedicated, self-motivated Professional possessing strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Over 10 years of experience as a commercial Flight Attendant; proven track record of promoting safety, adhering to regulations and rapidly assessing emergency situations.
- Recognized for ability to foster positive, lasting relationships.
- Possesses strong analytical problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to adapt quickly.
Safety Regulation Compliance
Attention to Detail
Golds Gym, Corpus Christi, TX 2007-Present
Personal Trainer/Fitness instructor
- Demonstrate top notch interpersonal and leadership skills while teaching group classes and providing individual coaching.
- Cultivate positive relationships with members; proven ability to identify needs and develop individualized fitness plans.
- Complete ongoing continuing education courses to remain up to date on new trends.
- Utilize in depth knowledge of anatomy and fitness, coupled with excellent motivational abilities, to perform daily tasks.
Golds Gym, Corpus Christi, TX 2015-2016
Group Exercise Manager
- Oversaw day to day operations for 50 employees.
- Associated responsibilities included hiring, recruiting and scheduling.
United Airlines, San Francisco, CA 1991-2005
- Leveraged analytic problem solving skills to maintain efficiency throughout daily flight operations.
- Provided top notch customer service to patrons, focusing on ensuring satisfaction.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; managed inflight crew.
- Utilized knowledge of safety practices to ensure compliance to company, FAA and federal regulations.
- Assessed emergency situations; rapidly developed plan to diffuse conditions while promoting peace among passengers.
CPR/FIRST AID and AED Certifications
AFAA Group Exercise Certification
FITOUR Personal Trainer Certification
LES MILLS 6 Program Certification
General Studies Coursework Completed, West Valley Junior College, San Jose, CA
Nail Tech Certification, Beauty College, Milpitas, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!