This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include experience boosting company sales. I have applied my interpersonal communication skills toward forming and maintaining positive relationships with clients. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Health, focused in Physical Education and Exercise Science.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven professional seeking a challenging career opportunity in medical sales.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to establishing rapport with clientele and maintaining lasting relationships.
- Skilled in making knowledge based recommendations to promote products and significantly increase company revenue.
- In depth knowledge of sports medicine, kinesiology and pharmacology.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a proven record of exceeding expectations.
Bachelor Degree in Health: Physical Education & Exercise Science, Virginia Commonwealth University; 2016
Relevant Coursework Completed in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Sports nutrition, Cardio Pathophysiology and Pharmacology.
Crunch Fitness, Richmond, VA 2016-Present
Sales / Assistant Fitness Director | Head Personal Trainer (2017-Present)
- Leverage strong sales and marketing abilities to attract new members and significantly increase club sales.
- Continually meet and surpass sales / revenue goals, as well as member retention rates.
- Deliver high quality service to all members.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while conducting in depth training for team members.
- Properly assess clients and make knowledge based recommendations regarding training plans; continually boost sale of personal training contracts.
Membership Sales / Lead (2016-2017)
- Successfully promoted memberships, add on services and nutritional supplements to prospective and existing gym members.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while maintaining accurate client records.
- Utilized top notch interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with members.
Oakley Inc., Short Pump, VA; Sales Representative 2015-Present
- Leverage strong product knowledge and sales abilities to promote products that appropriately fulfill customer needs.
- Consistently achieve and surpass quarterly goals.
GNC, Richmond, VA; Key Holder 2015-2016
- Strategically identified client needs and made knowledge based product recommendations.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with customers; ensured overall customer satisfaction.
Carquest, Midlothian, VA; Sales Representative / Delivery Driver 2014-2015
- Formed positive relationships with private and corporal accounts; significantly boosted sale of auto parts.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills throughout all customer interactions.
American College of Sports Medicine ACSM EP-C Certification
First-Aid and CPR Certifications
Strength and Conditioning Intern, Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA; 2015
Intern, Danville Orthopedic and Athletic Rehab, Danville, VA; 2014
Personal Training Internship, Gold s Gym, Midlothian, VA; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!