This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Real Estate Management Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multi-site property operations in alignment with a xxxxxxmpany s vision, and who works to attain a xxxxxxmpetitive advantage and generate robust growth while demonstrating expertise in Regular Market and Public (LIHTC, Section 8) Multi-Family Housing.
- Visionary Professional who rises above xxxxxxre challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outxxxxxxmes, including establishing process enhancements to advance performance levels and drive xxxxxxmpany s value and goals.
- Multilingual Xxxxxxmmunicator (Five Languages) who develops relationships with decision-makers, teams, xxxxxxntractors, vendors, and residents; who leads by example and with integrity to expand revenue and attain objectives; and who promotes services excellence to reach target customers, identify emerging trends, and advance market penetration.
Tax Credit Property 60% AMI ￨ 9 Buildings ￨ 160 Apartment Homes
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking property operations, including handling all administrative, management, and real estate value functions while maintaining full occupancy of a thriving 160-apartment xxxxxxmmunity.
- Lead targeted decision-making among a results-focused staff, including supervising on-site maintenance and xxxxxxntracted workers, as well as handling all payroll, budget xxxxxxntrol, rent xxxxxxllections, and regularly occurring reporting.
- Ensure seamless operations by promptly handling emergencies, as well as actively maintaining detailed organizational efficiency via xxxxxxmprehensive wait list management, move-in / out procedures oversight, and lease management.
Successfully passed 2 highly rigorous CHFA inspections.
Xxxxxxntinually xxxxxxmplied with CHFA via accurate rexxxxxxrds management.
Participated in xxxxxxrporate-required meetings, training seminars, and workshops.
Optimized administrative efficiency by managing rexxxxxxrds, expenses, and receipts.
Created the greatest possible satisfaction among residents and well-being of property associates.
16 Buildings ￨ 298 Apartment Units
- Strategically steered high-volume daily property operations, including handling all administrative, management, and real estate value requirements; facilitating sales, marketing, and tenant negotiations; and handling resident relations.
- Xxxxxxntinually upheld superior xxxxxxmmunity appearance and repairs with regular xxxxxxmmunity inspections and detailed tours.
- Expertly prepared annual budgets and inxxxxxxme projections, payroll, and financial rexxxxxxrdkeeping to meet or exceed goals.
- Drove business growth by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing property team, including planning and prioritizing workflow to achieve objectives while xxxxxxst-effectively managing labor and supplies resources.
Successfully received high levels of satisfaction feedback from property residents.
Proactively xxxxxxmplied with xxxxxxmpany policies and procedures to drive ongoing xxxxxxnsistency.
Promoted staff harmony and quality job performance with fair, effective, and positive reinforcement.
Xxxxxxordinated and managed a $1-million remodeling project and xxxxxxmpleted efforts in-budget and on-schedule.
Xxxxxxnverted property from 20% vacancy rate with $65,000 in delinquent payments to 100% occupancy and zero delinquencies in 9 months, and further maximized revenue by focusing on maintaining 100% occupancy target.
8 Buildings ￨ 350 Units ￨ -Square Mile Campus
- Played a vital role in leading this revenue-generating garden apartment xxxxxxmmunity, including planning a $1.5-million capital improvement project enxxxxxxmpassing enhancements to parking lots, stairwells, windows, walkways, entry doors, and exterior finishes, as well as xxxxxxst-effectively negotiating xxxxxxntracts with xxxxxxntractors and top-notch supply vendors.
- Exhibited sharp analytical abilities toward managing finances, including providing annual budget input and handling weekly operating budget for repairs, supplies, and maintenance; payroll; petty cash; deposits; AP/AR; and rexxxxxxnciliations.
Doubled monthly rent revenue from $175,000 to $245,000 in 4 years.
Upheld building occupancy rates at 100% and rent delinquencies below 1%.
Represented Bayshore with 100% success in 50 eviction cases in xxxxxxunty xxxxxxurt proceedings.
Xxxxxxnceptualized, developed, and drafted a xxxxxxmprehensive resident policies and procedures manual.
Quadrupled property value for owners to realize a $2.8-million net profit upon property sale in 2008.
Created a Xxxxxxntinuous Maintenance Plan for refurbishing interiors for a modern appeal to a 1972-era building.
Xxxxxxordinated 40 on-site xxxxxxntractors during an 18-month project xxxxxxmpleted on-time and $400,000 under budget.
Bachelor of Science in Public Relations & Business Management
Real Estate License (Since 2011 State of Xxxxxx)
Certificates CAM (2012) ￨ ARM (2013) ￨ CAPS (2014)
Microsoft Office Suite ￨ Yardi Voyager ￨ Blue Book
Rent One ￨ OneSite (RealPage) ￨ Internet-Based Research
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive xxxxxxntribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Xxxxxxmmunity / Property Management in Regular Market and Public (LIHTC, Section 8) Multi-Family Housing and am skilled in Lease Negotiations, Tenant / Resident Relations, Sales, Marketing, New Business Development, Territory Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, and Property Promotions. I am also well-versed in Team Building / Training, Asset / Risk Management, Vendor Sourcing / Relations, Workflow Prioritization, OSHA, and CHFA Xxxxxxmpliance, among other areas.
Currently, as a Xxxxxxmmunity Manager with Overlook at Thornton, I expertly lead this property enxxxxxxmpassing 9 buildings and 160 apartment homes with all administrative, management, and real estate value functions, including mentoring and managing a top-performing staff of property associates, as well as supervising on-site maintenance and xxxxxxntracted workers. Within this role, I actively maintain detailed organizational efficiency via xxxxxxmprehensive wait list management, move-in / out procedures oversight, and lease management, and handle all payroll, budget xxxxxxntrol, rent xxxxxxllections, and regularly occurring reporting.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Successfully passing 2 highly rigorous CHFA inspections.
Xxxxxxntinually xxxxxxmplying with CHFA via accurate rexxxxxxrds management.
Participating in xxxxxxrporate-required meetings, training seminars, and workshops.
Optimizing administrative efficiency by managing rexxxxxxrds, expenses, and receipts.
Creating the greatest possible satisfaction among residents and well-being of property associates.
To xxxxxxmplement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Public Relations & Business Management from Babes-Bolyai University of Romania. I attained certified credentials as a CAM, ARM, and CAPS, and have held my Xxxxxx State Real Estate License since 2011.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a xxxxxxntinued xxxxxxmmitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!