This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Leader with 10+ years of experience directing day to day operations within fast-paced environments.
- Recognized for the ability to build, train and manage high performance teams.
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Open to relocation and opportunities requiring travel.
Master in Business Administration (MBA), University of Phoenix; 2017
MBA State Board of Administration CAPSTONE, University of Phoenix; 2017
Strategic Business Development Certification, Johnson & Wales University; 2006
AHOS Certification, Affluent High Opportunity Store
ADLER Hiring Certification
Medallion Stamp Guarantee Certification
Training & Development
Wells Fargo Bank 2005-Present
Branch Manager / Aurora District Business Leader
- Fulfill critical leadership position within largest flagship location statewide.
- Demonstrate top notch leadership skills while directing team operations; provide highly effective coaching and mentoring.
- Closely monitor team performance and implement action plans to boost productivity.
- Continually achieve and surpass small business productivity goals.
- Maintain strict adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Leverage strong coordination abilities to lead weekly customer experience meetings for management team.
- Implement highly effective processes to increase efficiency; recognized for leading business credit to highest district average above 80%.
- 2016: Aurora District, Branch Manager Team Work Award; Stage Coach Council Member.
- 2015: #1 District in Rocky Mountain Region (Q1 & Q4); Shared Success Award
- 2014: Aurora District Small Business Annual Award; Year Over Year Most Improved Branch Award in Denver district; Guest speaker in annual Rocky Mountain Region President Call; Recognized for Green Level Customer Experience.
- 2011: Highest performing branch in District.
- 2010: Selected as Conversion Project Manager for Wachovia Conversion in TE And MS.
- 2009: MVP Manager Award.
Finishing Touch 2008-2016
Director of Finance and Administration
- Assumed key leadership position within a fast-paced environment.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantial increases in efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while thoroughly analyzing financial data.
- Generated detailed financial reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Maintained quality control throughout all operations; strategically facilitated semi-annual audits.
- Associated responsibilities included budget management, forecasting and ensuring adherence to policies / regulations.
Aurora Police Department, Aurora, CO 2003-2005
Lieutenant of EPP Department
Examiner, Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence
Sponsor of Gateway High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!