This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Leader with 10+ years of experience directing day to day operations within fast-paced environments.
- Recognized for the ability to build, train and manage high performance teams.
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record of meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Open to relocation and opportunities requiring travel.
Master in Business Administration (MBA), University of Phoenix; 2017
MBA State Board of Administration CAPSTONE, University of Phoenix; 2017
Strategic Business Development Certification, Johnson & Wales University; 2006
AHOS Certification, Affluent High Opportunity Store
ADLER Hiring Certification
Medallion Stamp Guarantee Certification
Training & Development
Wells Fargo Bank 2005-Present
Branch Manager / Aurora District Business Leader
- Fulfill critical leadership position within largest flagship location statewide.
- Demonstrate top notch leadership skills while directing team operations; provide highly effective coaching and mentoring.
- Closely monitor team performance and implement action plans to boost productivity.
- Continually achieve and surpass small business productivity goals.
- Maintain strict adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Leverage strong coordination abilities to lead weekly customer experience meetings for management team.
- Implement highly effective processes to increase efficiency; recognized for leading business credit to highest district average above 80%.
- 2016: Aurora District, Branch Manager Team Work Award; Stage Coach Council Member.
- 2015: #1 District in Rocky Mountain Region (Q1 & Q4); Shared Success Award
- 2014: Aurora District Small Business Annual Award; Year Over Year Most Improved Branch Award in Denver district; Guest speaker in annual Rocky Mountain Region President Call; Recognized for Green Level Customer Experience.
- 2011: Highest performing branch in District.
- 2010: Selected as Conversion Project Manager for Wachovia Conversion in TE And MS.
- 2009: MVP Manager Award.
Finishing Touch 2008-2016
Director of Finance and Administration
- Assumed key leadership position within a fast-paced environment.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantial increases in efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while thoroughly analyzing financial data.
- Generated detailed financial reports; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Maintained quality control throughout all operations; strategically facilitated semi-annual audits.
- Associated responsibilities included budget management, forecasting and ensuring adherence to policies / regulations.
Aurora Police Department, Aurora, CO 2003-2005
Lieutenant of EPP Department
Examiner, Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence
Sponsor of Gateway High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!