This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Eight years of experience promoting rehabilitation for orthopedic, neurologic and cardiovascular patients.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; critical to training and mentoring new staff members.
- Skilled in performing thorough patient assessments, appropriately triaging and developing effective treatment plans.
- Demonstrated ability to educate patients, family members and caretakers on best treatment and prevention methods.
Training & Development
Bayada Home Health Care, Millville, NJ 2012-Present
Field Physical Therapist
- Leverage leadership skills, coupled with strong knowledge of best rehabilitation processes, to provide care to patients and coach new therapy staff members.
- Properly assess, triage and tend to orthopedic, neurologic and cardiovascular patients.
- Maintain regulatory compliance; focusing on Medicare, state and insurance regulations.
- Compile critical information regarding in home falls; develop effective prevention strategies.
Atlantic Orthopedic & Sports PT, Galloway, NJ 2011-2012
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary team to appropriately assess and treat patients.
- Provided top quality care while ensuring adherence to Medicare standards.
- Thoroughly tracked Rx and POC certification.
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 2008-2011
Senior Physical Therapist
- Worked with team to assess patients and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Utilized strong therapy knowledge to conduct lectures and provide training to physical therapy students.
- Appropriately triaged patients and assigned daily responsibilities in a manner to maximize resources.
- Tended to patients suffering from brain injuries, amputations, spinal cord injuries and limitations.
- Contributed to development of amputee specialty program.
Master s in Health Administration, University of Cincinnati; Anticipated Completion: 2017
Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Stockton University, Pomona, NJ; 2008
Bachelor of Sciences: Biology, Stockton University, Pomona, NJ; 2006
"Effects of a Modified Physical Therapy Education Program on Fitness and QOL in Freshman at a 4 Year Vocational School"
Research Fellowship Grant for Travel and Presentation, National Physical Therapy Association Meeting
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!