This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Eight years of experience promoting rehabilitation for orthopedic, neurologic and cardiovascular patients.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; critical to training and mentoring new staff members.
- Skilled in performing thorough patient assessments, appropriately triaging and developing effective treatment plans.
- Demonstrated ability to educate patients, family members and caretakers on best treatment and prevention methods.
Training & Development
Bayada Home Health Care, Millville, NJ 2012-Present
Field Physical Therapist
- Leverage leadership skills, coupled with strong knowledge of best rehabilitation processes, to provide care to patients and coach new therapy staff members.
- Properly assess, triage and tend to orthopedic, neurologic and cardiovascular patients.
- Maintain regulatory compliance; focusing on Medicare, state and insurance regulations.
- Compile critical information regarding in home falls; develop effective prevention strategies.
Atlantic Orthopedic & Sports PT, Galloway, NJ 2011-2012
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary team to appropriately assess and treat patients.
- Provided top quality care while ensuring adherence to Medicare standards.
- Thoroughly tracked Rx and POC certification.
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 2008-2011
Senior Physical Therapist
- Worked with team to assess patients and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Utilized strong therapy knowledge to conduct lectures and provide training to physical therapy students.
- Appropriately triaged patients and assigned daily responsibilities in a manner to maximize resources.
- Tended to patients suffering from brain injuries, amputations, spinal cord injuries and limitations.
- Contributed to development of amputee specialty program.
Master s in Health Administration, University of Cincinnati; Anticipated Completion: 2017
Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Stockton University, Pomona, NJ; 2008
Bachelor of Sciences: Biology, Stockton University, Pomona, NJ; 2006
"Effects of a Modified Physical Therapy Education Program on Fitness and QOL in Freshman at a 4 Year Vocational School"
Research Fellowship Grant for Travel and Presentation, National Physical Therapy Association Meeting
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!