This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Corporate Travel Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on global new business development initiatives in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critixxxxxxl thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries among stakeholders, staff, and vendors to boost key success.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographixxxxxxl decision-makers, cross-functional teams, and clients; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Successfully coordinated the transition of Xxxxxxsto Travel s former agency to new ownership after the sale of business, including ensuring seamless staffing, team building, intra-department interaction, and valuable client relationships.
Drove business growth for Discovery Travel Management by profitably handling sales proposals and marketing.
Recognized for excellence in professionally managing lucrative relationships with executives and prestigious clientele.
Personally designed a new office floorplan for Rosenbluth International, including launching the new office s efficient operations, building mutually beneficial vendor relationships, and ordering all hardware and software.
Vice President of Corporate Operations
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking travel business initiatives, including mentoring and managing a profit-generating, globally based corporate agent staff while overseeing multiple large-sxxxxxxle division and air contracts.
- Lead targeted decision-making among all facets of internal intra-departmental interaction, staffing, and client relations.
Vice President of Operations
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered profitable travel operations, including mentoring and managing a top-performing team of 18 associates; serving as Reservations Manager for top accounts; and assisting with development of sales proposals, presentations, and marketing which was instrumental in collectively driving bottom-line results in competitive markets.
- Contributed sharp analytixxxxxxl abilities toward managing vendor contract negotiations to boost business value for the dollar.
- Delivered high-quality office support while accurately reconciling major accounts with Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC).
Special Events Coordinator
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward seamlessly coordinating large-sxxxxxxle VIP events and hospitality functions, including selecting hotels and sites, aggressively negotiating contracts, and planning xxxxxxtering as necessary.
- Demonstrated skill in interfacing among senior-level executives and high-profile and prestigious clients to meet goals.
Site Leader ￨ Special Events Coordinator
- Played a vital role in conceptualizing, developing, planning, and launching a dynamic new corporate office, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a details-focused team of employees, as well as cost-effectively managing high-value purchasing initiatives and handling forexxxxxxsting and budget control in alignment with objectives.
Advanced Management Training Rosenbluth International, Inc.
Management Skills Training Sato Travel
Apollo Conversion Training Apollo Training Center
Advanced Business Writing Professional Seminars
Advanced Sabre Training USTravel
Microsoft Office Suite ￨ Apollo CRS ￨ ReachOut Software ￨ Sabre ￨ Able to Quickly Master Additional Software as Required
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new xxxxxxreer opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I xxxxxxn make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I xxxxxxn offer experience in Global Travel Operations Management, New Business Development, High-Volume Sales, Account Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Budgeting, and Forexxxxxxsting. I am also highly skilled in Team Building / Training, Process Optimization, Marketing, Advertising, Client Acquisition / Retention, Client Relations, Vendor Relations, and Compliance.
Currently, as Vice President of Corporate Operations for Xxxxxxsto Travel, I lead forward-thinking travel business initiatives, including demonstrating proven experience in mentoring and managing a profit-generating globally based corporate agent staff while overseeing multiple large-sxxxxxxle division and air contracts.
A sampling of my accomplishments include:
Successfully coordinating the transition of Xxxxxxsto Travel s former agency to new ownership after sale of business.
Ensuring seamless staffing, team building, intra-department interaction, and mutually beneficial client relationships.
To complement this experience, please note that I completed rigorous Advanced Management, Business Writing, Apollo, and Sabre professional development training courses and / or programs with Rosenbluth International, Inc., Apollo Training Center, and USTravel, among others.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifixxxxxxtions / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in executive leadership and special events coordination roles.
As a proven leader, I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifixxxxxxtions uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!