This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 10 years of experience providing top notch customer service and performing administrative tasks within medical offices. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward increasing efficiency throughout daily operations. To complement this background, I possess excellent organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven customer service and administrative Specialist seeking a challenging position in the healthcare industry.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to delivering high quality service.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain open lines of communication with Physicians, Pharmacists and other medical professionals.
- Skilled in increasing efficiency throughout medical office operations and ensuring on time completion of tasks.
- In depth knowledge of benefits and insurance claims / verification.
Eden Prairie Schools, Eden Prairie, MN; Food Assistant I / Cashier 2015-Present
- Demonstrate strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with multi-cultural individuals.
- Use excellent organizational abilities to ensure on-time completion of kitchen tasks, as well as accuracy throughout financial transactions.
Aetna Pharmacy Management, Minneapolis, MN; Customer Service Coordinator / Team Leader 2007-2008
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to oversee daily activities of 20+ Healthcare Facilitators.
- Delivered high quality service; appropriately escalated inquiries to provider offices.
- Conducted in depth training to significantly boost team performance; implemented action plans as necessary.
- Performed various administrative tasks, including payroll processing, generating detailed reports and recording account information.
Geritom Medical, Inc., Bloomington, MN; Office and Payroll Manager 2004-2007
- Fulfilled key office management position within a fast-paced, deadline based environment.
- Provided high quality customer service; used strong communication skills to resolve inquiries, handle complaints and educate individuals on various topics.
- Successfully oversaw financial operations, including accounts receivable, medical billing and payroll processing.
- Direct human resource services, including adherence to policies / procedures, managing employee relations and conducting in depth training.
ELCA Board of Pensions, Minneapolis, MN; Health Care Advocate 2002-2004
- Delivered high quality service to members; resolved inquiries in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills while maintaining open lines of communication between Pharmacy Benefit Manager and members.
- Used strong organizational abilities to manage paper claims, review documentation of pharmacy materials and handle correspondence.
Chronimed Pharmacy, Minnetonka, MN; Compliance / Patient Specialist III 1998-2002
- Assumed key role within a fast-paced inbound call center, with associated responsibilities including management of Medicaid / Medicare claims, resolving billing issues and insurance verification.
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to conduct in depth training for team members.
- Contributed extensively to development and implementation of compliance program for patients utilizing transplants and injectable medications.
- Provided top notch customer service throughout daily interactions.
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish / Psychology, Emphasis in Pre-Medicine Studies
College of St. Benedict / St. John s University, St. Joseph, MN
National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!