This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 10+ years of professional experience in leadership, customer service and sales. To complement this background, I possess a Bachelor Degree in Communications. Additionally, I possess top notch interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven Professional eager to contribute strong leadership skills and solid academic foundation to a progressive organization.
- Completed extensive upper level coursework in communications.
- Possesses excellent leadership abilities; skilled in managing teams, providing in depth training and monitoring performance.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to forming positive relationships and delivering high quality service.
Bachelor of Science in Communications, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ; 2016
Relevant Coursework Completed: Human Communication, Communication Inquiry, Gender & Communication, Intercultural Business Communication, Communication Conflict & Negotiation, Advanced Research Methods in Communication, Communication Persuasion & Social Influences, Communication in Training & Development and Leadership Group Communications.
Volunteer, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Arizona, Phoenix, AZ; 2014-2015
Attention to Detail
Macy's Fairfield, Fairfield, CA & Glendale, AZ 2006-Present
Sales Supervisor (2017-Present)
- Demonstrate strong leadership and sales abilities while overseeing day to day operations.
- Utilize strong product knowledge to make knowledge based recommendations and continually increase sales revenue.
- Deliver top notch customer service, key to ensuring satisfaction and promoting retention.
- Responsible for building a high performance sales team; closely monitor individual performance and implement action plans as necessary.
- Recognized as Executive of the Month in March 2017.
Counter Manager, Lancome Cosmetics (2016-2017)
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives to promote employee growth.
- Continually achieved sales goals.
- Leveraged excellent product knowledge to make knowledge based recommendations.
- Thoroughly reviewed and analyzed sales trends; devised strategic plans to increase revenue.
- Recognized as Top Performer in July, August and September of 2016.
Lancome Beauty Advisor (2012 & 2015-2016)
- Delivered top notch customer service; focused on forming positive relationships, promoting products to fulfill needs and enhancing overall experience.
- Implemented effective strategies to increase overall sales.
- Recognized as a Top Performer in November 2015.
Men's Fragrance Full Time Sales Associate (2012-2013) | Woman's Fragrance Associate (2006-2012)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!