This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results oriented Operations Manager with 20+ years of experience directing day to day operations within fast paced environments.
- Regarded for the ability to streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in significantly increased efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Recognized for top notch leadership skills; experienced in building, training and managing high performance teams.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, key to forming positive relationships, promoting sales growth and ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
Attention to Detail
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Behavioral Bilingual Services 2014-Present
Director of Operations
- Fulfill critical leadership position, directing daily operations within a mental health facility.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in significantly improved efficiency.
- Oversee financial processes, including budget management, P&L, reconciliation and collections.
- Continually achieve and surpass existing sales goals.
- Operations Management to include day to day operations of a Mental Health Facility. Management of
DataPLUS Communications 2014-Present
- Directed day to day activities of Engineering, Operations and Administration staff members; focused heavily on monitoring individual performance and maximizing productivity.
- Associated responsibilities included oversight of company financials, including budget management, sales forecast generation, P&L reconciliation and collection of overdue funds.
Automatic Building Controls 2013-2014
- Demonstrated top notch leadership skills will steering daily activities to an on time completion.
- Pioneered existing processes, resulting in substantial gains in performance.
- Responsible for budget management, scheduling, sales management and maintaining positive customer relationships.
ATS Alaska, Fairbanks, AK 2010-2013
Sr. Engineering Manager
- Steered all phases of construction and service projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Utilized strong organizational skills while maintaining proper material inventory levels, handling billing operations and adhering to project schedule.
- Formed positive relationships with customers; identified needs, developed individualized solutions and conducted thorough follow up to ensure satisfaction.
HughesTechNW, Fairbanks, AK 2010
- Assumed key leadership position, managing financial operations and team performance while providing top notch customer service to increase company sales.
Tri-Signal Integration, Henderson, Nevada 2008-2010
Group Vice President
- Utilized excellent management abilities to direct daily activities within branch generating $10M in annual revenue.
- Responsible for financial operations including monthly billing, P&L and contract approval.
Tri-Signal Integration, Henderson, Nevada; Operations Manager 2006-2008
SSD Systems, Las Vegas, NV; Project Manager 2005-2006
Wellington Security, Minneapolis, MN; Project Manager 2003-2005
Ban-Koe Systems, Minneapolis, MN; Project Manager 2000-2003
Ban-Koe Systems, Minneapolis, MN; Lead Service Technician 1994-2000
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Western Governor s University; In Progress
Associate Degree in Electronics Technology, GPA: 3.8, NEI College of Technology, Columbia Heights, MN
NICET 3 (Pending NICET 4) Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!