This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Highly adaptable Professional eager to contribute 5+ years of experience to a challenging opportunity within a
- Proven ability to oversee daily operations within fast-paced environments.
- Skilled in building and leading high performance teams; experienced in implementing plans to significantly boost efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to educating clients on products and forming positive relationships.
Training & Development
Apria Healthcare, Greenville, NC 2016-Present
Patient Service Technician
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills throughout completion of assignments.
- Utilize excellent communication skills to educate patients on various types of medical equipment.
- Deliver top notch customer service; tend to emergencies as necessary in a rapid manner.
- Maintain high level of patient confidentiality while ensuring adherence to HIPAA and joint commission regulations.
- Successfully deliver and set up medical equipment.
United States Postal Service, Greenville, NC 2015-2016
Holiday Clerk Assistant
- Utilized strong interpersonal communication skills to provide assistance to patrons; successfully resolved inquiries.
- Managed mail in a fast-paced environment to ensure timely delivery.
Carolina Home Medical, Greenville, NC 2013-2015
- Fulfilled key leadership position within a fast-paced environment, focusing heavily on staff management, maintaining adherence to company policies and devising strategic business plans.
- Delivered quality customer service, thoroughly monitored warehouse inventory to ensure proper stock levels were maintained.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in a 60% increase in sales within a 2-year period, as well as significant reduction of expenses.
- Continually recognized as most profitable store; opened two new positions based on store growth.
Carolina Home Medical, Greenville, NC 2009-2013
Home Medical Equipment Technician
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while optimizing efficiency throughout coordination of deliveries and accurately tracking inventory.
- Provided top notch customer service; used strong communication skills to educate patients on medical equipment.
Bachelor of Science in Biology, East Carolina University, College of Arts and Sciences, Greenville, NC; 2012
Dean s List, Honor Roll, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!