This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Integral Global IT Leader who makes sound decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s vision and targeted goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above IT challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including continually seeking new opportunities to serve as an added value to a company while driving core success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with global C-level executives, senior decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain business objectives.
Successfully led global IT outsourcing of DTM services worth 60-million euros as Vice President IT Europe for ThyssenKrupp, including designing RFP, short listing suppliers, negotiating contracts, and completing projects on time.
Profitably transformed the technical IT department to an IT services organization, and consolidated all key messaging.
Proactively led strategic ERP implementations (i.e. infrastructure, customizations, migrations, technical support) for Visma in Scandinavia, Oracle in the Netherlands and France, Navision in the United Kingdom, and SAP in Germany.
Personally spearheaded global WAN consolidation, including a datacenter consolidation from 22 centers to 1 center.
Reduced 800 servers to 100 ESX clusters via seamless oversight of server consolidation by virtualization (VMware / ESX).
Served as an integral senior-level member of the company s Global IT Strategy Boards and Chairman of Data Security.
CEO ￨ Owner
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking new business development of several endeavors in Downtown Sarasota, including Jalea Restaurant, Caf Americano Restaurant, Ivory Lounge, and Vaudeville Company.
- Strategically steered a results-generating JARALA consultancy delivering quality-focused management and IT consulting initiatives while employing 120 staff with an annual budget of $6+ million; the company was sold in 2015.
Vice President IT Europe (2007 2011) Director IT Europe (2005 2007)
IT Manager Benelux (2004 2005) ￨ IT Manager Netherlands (2003 2004)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing comprehensive internal / external IT services, ERP applications, and IT projects (i.e. application, support, ERP, infrastructure) in a global and multicultural environment.
- Optimized operations success across 230 locations in Europe in 26 countries, including 6 production factories with 12,000+ end users and 25,000 mobile users employing 145 indirect staff and 8 direct staff exceeding core objectives.
- Effectively manage annual IT budget of 35 million euros with annual IT project budget responsibility of 30 million euros.
- Spearhead IT operations success by handling all staff recruitment, training / development, sourcing, supplier relationship management, budget control, short- / long-term planning, ERP, and infrastructure in alignment with goals.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Strategically steered design, start-up, and development of a large-scale IT department, including efficiently consolidating the WAN network, implementing Navision across all companies, and standardizing software / hardware.
- Led targeted decision-making within a fast-paced ICT department at the Klundert office, as well as the Klundert plant.
- Played a vital role in directing 1st and 2nd line support for 300+ users, including managing local servers; handling installation, configuration, and administration of home offices; and facilitating seamless office and plant LAN efforts.
- Directed Siemens HyCom telephone central, along with handling all workstations and workplaces per critical goals.
- Built and sustained productive operations by training and mentoring details-focused IT teams, including strategically leading locally based projects (i.e. Novell to NT migration, inventory, Year 2000, Euro, migration to Windows 2000).
- Advised management for future investments of hardware and software while managing inventory (i.e. licensure).
Additional experience included role as CEO / Owner of an international trading company importing and exporting fruits and vegetables from South America, Africa, and Asia with wholesale and distribution across Europe and 2 million euros in annual sales. Also, served as Owner of Africa, Asia, and South America farms with 100+ markets annually; sold the company in 1998.
Bachelor in Information Science
College Degree Equivalent KADES ￨ Propadeuse MBA Hogeschool (Utrecht, The Netherland)
MCSE ￨ CNE ￨ CISSP
ITIL Fundamentals ￨ ITIL Essentials ￨ COBIT ￨ Method123 Training
Anti-Corruption Training Certificate ￨ Anti-Trust Training Certificate
Prince II Project Training ￨ Oracle System Fundamentals 11i Oracle University
Managing a World-Class IT Department American Management Association (AMA)
MCSE 2000 Extensive Training; Multiple Courses ￨ Networking Essentials ￨ IntraNetWare Novell / CNE
Course Communication Skills ITASC ￨ Basic Knowledge of Informatics ABIS ￨ Introduction to Programming ABIS
Novell ￨ Topcall ￨ Exact ￨ Faxination ￨ TCP / IP ￨ IPX / SPX
Navision ISO ￨ Method123 ￨ Oracle System Fundamentals
ITIL Fundamentals ￨ ITIL Essentials ￨ Prince II ￨ Cisco ￨ COBIT ￨ SAP
Microsoft Windows NT / 98 ￨ Microsoft Office 97 / 98 ￨ Microsoft Exchange
SOHO ￨ ISDN ￨ Routers ￨ Hubs ￨ Switches ￨ Workstations ￨ Telephony ￨ GSM ￨ SAP R3 ￨ Citrix
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!