This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Executive Leader | Software Development | Data Center Management
- Results-driven Executive Level Leader possessing 15+ years of experience steering multi-million dollar technical projects to an on-time completion.
- Regarded for the ability to build, train and direct high performance teams; focusing heavily on optimizing efficiency throughout all operations.
- Skilled in streamlining process improvement initiatives across information systems, software development and multi-site data centers.
- Continually recognized as a Top Executive Performer by well renounced journals, organizations and corporations.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Facilitated launch of first healthcare ERP system with common middle layer, resulting in connectivity across multiple healthcare entities, both clinical and non-clinical, as well as 100% paperless environments, 99% claim acceptance and 2-3% medical billing claims rejections.
- Independently Conceived, designed, developed and fully managed the launch and deployment of the first healthcare ERP system for the US healthcare market.
- Successfully directed launch of 7 SaaS based healthcare products within company employing 300+ staff members.
- Developed 5-year Product Engineering/QA strategy; achieved an 85% reduction in defects, upgraded flagship product to C#/ASP.Net platform within 12 months and launched 3 commercial products within first 4 months with addition of 290 new/modified features and well as 50% faster TTM.
TECNEX Systems, LLC 2009-Present
Chief Executive Officer
- Fulfill key proprietary role, directing all day to day operations within a $10M IT healthcare company employing 350 staff members.
- Steer up to 100+ simultaneous software implementation projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Leverage industry expertise to streamline process improvement initiatives across information systems, software development, human resources and payroll, resulting in significant increases in efficiency.
- Utilize strong leadership skills to build a high performance team.
- Direct all phases of high profile product launches for start-up companies.
- Use aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure favorable terms throughout vendor negotiations valuing up to $200k.
- Maintain quality assurance and regulatory compliance throughout all day to day operations, resulting in 99% bug free software and improved performance.
OSyS, Inc. Rolls Royce 2008-2009
VP, Integration Platform and Data Center
- Assumed critical executive leadership position, focusing primarily on managing a $5M budget while directing daily activities of 50+ employees.
- Championed process improvement initiatives, promoting achievement of company vision and goals.
- Recognized for improving technical project delivery by 80% within first 60 days of employment.
- Strategically identified client needs and developed innovative solutions, resulting in an improvement in feedback by 75%.
- Leveraged top notch management skills to build high performance team; conducted thorough training to drive employee growth.
- Resourcefully consolidated multi-site data center operations, leading to a 50% improvement in operations.
- Directed all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC), including vendor management, adherence to project schedule and risk mitigation.
- Designed, developed and implemented DIF (Cross-functional, Dynamic Application Integration Framework) for internal and multiple external customers.
- Remained up to date on cutting edge software design and development processes, including EAI Patterns, Object design Patterns, SOA, Modular Development, XP and Agile Development.
Entessa, Inc. 2007-2008
Technical Project Manager
- Steered high profile software development and design projects to an on time, within budget completion for Fortune 500 companies.
- Devised strategic plans to maximize efficiency, streamline existing infrastructure and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Tactically promoted company by deploying highly effective branding processes.
- Collaborated extensively with executive team to maintain quality assurance throughout all daily operations.
- Served as Technical Project Manager for C#, ASP .Net, Web Services and SOA projects.
- Utilized Canonical Data Modeling/Communication
- Development and implementation of cross platform Enterprise Integration Architecture for a fortune 500 company, using Canonical Data Modeling/Communication through MS BizTalk 2006 in record time of 3 months.
Marketron International, Inc.; Director Technology 2005-2007
Command Alkon, Inc.; Sr. Software Architect (Chief) 2003-2005
Cyrious Software, Inc; Software Team Lead/Network Manager 2001-2003
Master Degree in Information Engineering and Business Management; 2007
Master Degree in Software Engineering; 2002
Bachelor Degree in Science; 1992
Associate Degree in Management Information Systems; 1998
Project Management Certified; 2005
Microsoft Certified Professional; 2004
Computer Industry Knowledge Certified; 2002
MS Access Certified; 2002
Electronic Data Processing Certified; 2000
Author of Dynamic Business Management application architecture framework Published by Microsoft
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!