This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 30 years of experience directing mining projects globally. I have applied my top notch leadership skills toward building high performance teams and continually increasing productivity. To complement this background, I possess an in depth understanding of the importance of implementing and adhering to safety procedures throughout all operations.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- Visionary Leader possessing 30+ years of experience building high performance teams, optimizing efficiency and steering global mining projects to successful completion.
- In depth understanding of the importance of promoting safety and adhering to regulations; continually recognized for ability to achieve and surpass goals while mitigating risk and minimizing incidents.
- Expert level experience leveraging industry expertise to develop highly effective training and development programs to drive employee performance.
- Experienced in managing up to 350 employees in across all phases of mining projects, leach pad construction, high wall remediation, road construction and large drill/blast projects.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of Modular Mining, Minestar and Leica Jigsaw Systems.
Hitachi 3500, 5500, O+K RH 340
Caterpillar 6060, 6040, 6030, Shovel, Excavator & Liebherr 9400 SHOVEL
Loaders- 994, 992, 988, 980 C, D, F, G, K
Dozers 8, 9, 10, 11, K, L, N, R, T
Grader- 14, 16, 24, H, G, and M CAT Certified
Scraper- 651, 657, D, E
CAT/Haul Truck 777, 785, 789, 793
Newmont Mining Corporation, Ghana; Gold Mine Advisor 2015-2017
- Fulfilled critical leadership position across drill/blast projects and road construction; continually improved existing processes by maximizing existing resources and conducting in depth training.
- Ensured adherence to all safety regulations; conducted frequent safety meetings.
- Continually met and surpassed existing goals while remaining on schedule and within budget.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure roads were properly built and maintained.
Kamoto Copper, DRC Congo; Shift Production Coordinator 2015
- Directed all daily operations, focusing heavily on resource management, promoting safety and ensuring on time project completion.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives for National Supervisors and Operators; promoted growth and development.
Kinross, Mauritania; Load & Haul / Drill & Blast Senior Supervisor 2012-2015
- Successfully managed 20+ Supervisors and Expats; closely monitored performance, implemented measurable metrics and implemented individualized plans to increase productivity.
National Franchise Operator; Olympia & Kent WA 2006-2011
Trans Alta Mining Co.; Truck/Shovel Foreman, Coal Foreman, Dragline Foreman 1998-2006
- Led crew of up to 12 Supervisors and team members; improve overall efficiency by calculating fuel costs /tire life and coordinating preventative maintenance.
- Collaborated extensively with engineering department to devise strategic plans to promote safety and on time project completion.
- Conducted thorough inspections of job sites globally; identified profitable business opportunities.
- Led various projects, including high wall mitigation, reclamation, slope failure clean up and reconstruction.
Centralia Mining Co.; Centralia, WA Equipment operator / Relief Foreman 1996-1998
Placer Dome Cortez, Battle Mountain, NV; Equipment Operator 1996
Centralia Mining Co., Centralia WA; Equipment Operator / Relief Foreman 1994-1996
Caterpillar Training Program, Tinaja Hills, AZ
Dick Wayne Managing for Results 1, 2 & 3
Business Management & Effective Management Training, The Banff Centre
Top Gun Training for Supervisor Advancement
Business Management Coursework Completed, Centralia Community College
High School Diploma, Battle Mountain High School
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!