This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented System Analyst possessing strong leadership and process improvement skills.
- Strong project management abilities with a proven track record of steering IT projects to an on time completion.
- Demonstrated ability to gather client requirements, identify needs and define appropriate processes and tools to ensure solution is achieved.
- Skilled in leveraging industry knowledge to create highly effective training and development initiatives to substantially increase team performance.
System Analysis & Design
Training & Development
Business Process Improvement
Intel Global Talent Acquisitions 2014-Present
Data Analyst/System Analyst
- Fulfill critical lead position on Workday data project, with associated responsibilities including data migration, operational reporting, analytics reporting and consulting on business processes.
- Strategically identify client needs and develop innovative solutions to optimize efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives; recognized for reducing migration time from 40+ hours to one day.
- Generate in depth GTA analytics reports; successfully identify data to extract from the team.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to redesign processes, provide RaaS construction support and maintain reporting systems.
- Provide highly effective training and coaching on best reporting solutions, key in increasing team performance.
Data Analyst/Systems Specialist, Human Resources
- Optimized efficiency throughout daily operations by steering system projects and driving overall team performance.
- Identified stakeholder needs and developed innovative solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Conducted thorough data analysis and generated in depth reports; relayed key information to appropriate parties.
- Coordinated successful multi-national Market Pay Adjustment (MPA) IT resource changes during delivery required high level of focus and flexibility to achieve flawless, on-time delivery.
- Focal Programs Office Key program content expert and back-up Program Manager involved in all phases including planning; stakeholder requirements and priorities collection; solution design & testing; communications and training development; operational oversight; and data quality assurance validation.
Nike, Inc 2004-2007
Human Resources Project Admin
- Assumed key human resource services position, focusing primarily on benefits administration, employee relations management, oversight of performance and ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Utilized strong leadership skills to provide highly effective training to employees.
Viasystems, Inc. 1998-2004
Human Resources Sr. Admin
- Contributed extensively to HCMS implementation project.
- Served as a liaison between business units; successfully translated technical requirements into business language.
Laughlin-Wilt Group, Inc., Beaverton, Oregon 1998
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Technician Level I
A.C.X. Trading, Inc., Lake Oswego, Oregon 1996-1998
Customer Service/Sales Assistant
Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc., Omaha, Nebraska 1995-1996
Wire Operator / Cashier
United States Marine Corp, Okinawa, Japan 1991-1995
Master of Science in Human Resources and Organizational Management, University of Phoenix
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, University of Phoenix
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!