This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Executive level Program Manager with a proven track record of steering global projects to an on time completion.
- Top notch business acumen with extensive business development and operations management experience; skilled in designing solutions for high profile companies including IBM, Nike, Camper, Quicksilver and Legrand.
- Possesses expertise in logistics, ERP implementation and supply chain management.
- Linguistic fluency in Spanish, French and English; demonstrated ability to develop and implement highly effective training initiatives for team members across multiple countries.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Visio, AS400, RFDI, EDI/XML and MS Project.
- Leveraged expert level knowledge of logistics to automate existing processes across 12 countries; resulting in strong visibility to buyers and retailers.
- Deployed Cargowise in the US and designed transaction flows between AS400, SAP, Oracle and Web server-based to improve processes and visibility.
- Led high profile project to interconnect vendors and clients, developed application to create shipment/system.
- Implemented highly effective process improvement strategies; increased profit margins by 30%.
- Directed board committee to coordinate the integration of a new acquisition, managing synergies and costs after we merged Geodis Iberia Euro 115 million and Ibercondor SA, Euro 27.7 million to reduce cost and gain operation efficiencies.
Li & Fung, United States/Hong Kong 2011-Present
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong project/program management skills.
- Fulfill critical Program Management position, focusing heavily on business development and supply chain management.
- Leverage industry expertise to identify client needs and design innovative solutions regarding PO management, automated booking and customs compliance.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in substantially increased efficiency throughout all opportunities.
Independent Consultant, Panama 2009-2011
- Utilized strong business acumen to develop sustainable financial plans within Indian native communities.
Geodis BU, Spain 2003-2007
Project & Development Manager
- Strategically directed logistics operations; developed highly effective solutions including track and trace, CRM and imaging.
- Overhauled existing pricing model and designed SaaS, resulting in improved cost efficiency.
- Streamlined HQ financial statements and business unit operations to report to a Euro 4 billion corporation leader in supply chain management.
Geodis HQ, France 1999-2003
- Gained valuable exposure to best project management practices; steered internal and external logistics projects to an on time completion.
- Made knowledge based recommendations to increase efficiency through all operations.
DCNI, France 1998-1999
MBA, University of New Haven, CT; 2009
Bachelor of Arts in Management and Communication, Group EAC, Paris, France; 1998
Certificate in Technology, Operations and Value Chain Management, MIT, Sloan School of Management; 2011
International Coaching Certificate; 2015
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!