This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented, self-motivated Professional with over 10 years of experience providing administrative support and customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with customers, team members and upper level management.
- Strong analytic problem-solving abilities with a proven track record of meeting time lines and exceeding expectations.
Master Degree, Mental Illness as it Relates to Sociology in Today s Society,
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ; Beginning January 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ; 2016
Coursework Completed in Organizational and Personnel Psychology; Health Psychology; Social Psychology; Sociology Research; Sociology of Deviant Behaviors; Economics; Leadership in the Work Place; Sociology of Gender; and Sociology Mental Illness.
Associate of Arts in Sociology, Middlesex County College, Edison, NJ; 2013
MS Office Suite
New Jersey Turnpike Authority 2012-Present
Part-Time Toll Collector
- Leverage strong communication skills to provide customer service to travelers.
- Demonstrate organizational abilities while maintaining precision throughout cash handling.
Merck & Company 2006-2009
Facility Help Desk Coordinator
- Fulfilled critical administrative role, providing support to upper level management.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives by carefully analyzing data, resulting in consolidated number of vendors and improved response time.
- Utilized SAP Installation and Maintenance database to successfully track work orders.
Merck & Company 2002-2006
- Provided key administrative support, with associated responsibilities including documentation of daily activities, database maintenance, invoice management and expense report generation.
- Ensured adherence to OSHA and NJRTK regulations throughout day to day operations.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities throughout scheduling of appointments and travel coordination.
Merck & Company 1997-2002
Credit Union Representative
- Utilized strong communication skills to provide excellent customer service, resolve inquiries and make knowledge based recommendations to promote company services.
- Ensured accuracy throughout all data entry and account information.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!