This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail-oriented MBA student eager to contribute strong academic foundation, as well as hands on work experience, to a progressive opportunity.
- Self-motivated, dedicated Professional with an in depth understanding of tactical business operations, staff management and administrative processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to cultivating positive relationships with clients, upper level management and staff.
- Regarded for ability to design and implement effective training and coaching strategies to drive business development initiatives and overall employee performance.
French (Advanced Beginner)
Training & Development
MS Office Suite
Manhattan College, Bronx, NY 2015- Present
Graduate Assistant to the Dean of Students
- Provide critical administrative support to Dean of Students, with associated responsibilities including recording notes and supervising daily office operations.
Manhattan College, Bronx, NY 2014-Present
- Leverage strong leadership abilities while overseeing team of Resident Assistants, focused primarily on performance management, mentoring and process improvement.
- Served as Administrative Representative while subsequently providing general building management.
- Maintain adherence to school policies and procedures by administering citations when necessary.
Folor Inc., New York, NY 2010-2014
Assistant Job Site Supervisor
- Assumed integral project coordination role, contributing extensively to on time, within budget completion.
- Cultivated positive relationships with key clients, critical to properly setting expectations, ensuring satisfaction, promoting retention and generating client based referrals.
- Spearheaded process improvement initiatives by appropriately delegating tasks and allocating resources, resulting in maximized efficiency throughout daily operations.
Manhattan College/ Work Study, Bronx, NY 2010-2013
ID Card Office Assistant
- Utilized strong organizational management skills to successfully maintain quality control throughout student accounts, concentrated mainly on financial updates and resolving discrepancies.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while providing top notch customer service.
MBA, Manhattan College; In Progress
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Government, Manhattan College; 2013
Semester Aboard, Institute of American Universities, France; 2012
TESOL, TESL & TEFL Certification; 2013
Title IX Investigator Certification; 2014
Lasallian Outreach Volunteer, Rwanda; 2012
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!