This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 20+ years of experience in information technology. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward steering all phases of technical projects to an on time completion. To complement this background, I possess strong data analysis, data modeling, systems implementation and database design experience.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Information Technology Professional with data analysis, database design, database development and reporting systems experience throughout multiple industries including healthcare and insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to perform as a team player and ensure on time completion of projects.
- Active DOD Secret Security Clearance.
MS SQL Server
Harris Inc., Philadelphia, PA 2012-2017
Senior Systems Data Analyst (2016-2017)
- Contributed extensively to conversion of T64-DTP charting application from classic .ASP to a NMCI compliant NET 4.5 C# platform with a SQL 2014 Server backend.
- Responsibilities included data modeling, new system integration, systems analysis, SQL / TSQL development and ELT procedures.
- Conducted in depth user acceptance testing to maintain quality control throughout all project phases.
- Performed T64 Engine metrics charting programming with Chart Director.
Subject Matter Expert (SME), Navy DOD Information Technology Projects (2011-2015)
- Conducted thorough business analysis, performed functional design documentation and completed data modeling.
- Programmed databases in C#, T/SQL, SISS, PERL and R.
- Duties included conducting SQL / TSQL analysis, stored procedures and ELT procedures on SQL Server 2012.
- Served as DBA for three production databases.
Exelis Inc., Philadelphia, PA 2004-2010
Lead Systems Analyst / Developer
- Demonstrated strong leadership and technical skills while managing 3 enterprise engineering life cycle systems, focusing heavily on maintaining NMCI (Navy Marine Corp Intranet) standards.
- Oversaw daily operations of a team consisting of up to 8 people.
- Completed data analysis, data modeling, development of design documents and creation of UML use cases.
- Devised strategic software development and budget plans annually.
Computer Aid Inc., Allentown, PA 2002-2004
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Fulfilled key Systems Analyst position on team consisting of 30 members.
- Contributed extensively to development of an ERP application for a long-term care insurance provider requiring the replacement of Legacy Systems and manually intensive processes.
- Successfully gathered requirements, developed / verified process flows and verified resulting documentation to obtain sign-off.
- Managed multiple functional application areas, including accounting, new business / policy application and agent management.
Sprint E-Solutions, Reston, VA; Software Developer 2001-2002
Dynacorp, Reston, VA; Technical Programming Manager 2001
AERA Inc., Alexandria, VA; Lead Software Engineer 1998-2000
Biology, East Stroudsburg University: 1981
Security + (2014), Oracle DBA (1998) and MS DBA (2000) Certifications
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!