This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior Account Executive eager to contribute existing skills to a challenging position in
pharmacy benefits management and consulting.
- Extensive experience performing analysis of medical and pharmacy claims; skilled in identifying discrepancies and designing innovative resolutions.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key clients.
- Skilled in strategically identifying client needs and developing individualized plans to ensure fulfillment.
Medical & RX Claims Knowledge
Attention to Detail
Connect Your Care, Hunt Valley, MD 2017-Present
- Fulfill key account management position, focusing heavily on fostering positive relationships with strategic clients.
- Consistently achieve and surpass monthly goals.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to increase efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Strategically identify client needs and make knowledge based recommendations on various products, including HAS, HRA, FSA and DCAP.
Express Scripts, Inc., St. Louis, MO 2006-2017
Senior Account Executive (2008-2017) | Account Executive (2006-2008)
- Demonstrated a strong knowledge of comprehensive prescription benefit offerings.
- Established and maintained key client relationships; strategically identified needs and created solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Maintained open lines of communication with clients; provided clear updates regarding changes that impact clients, handled renewals and managed requests for proposals.
- Conducted in-depth research on quarterly and annual review of cost / benefits.
Corporate One Benefits, Fostoria, OH 2005-2006
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while thoroughly reviewing medical / prescription claims data.
- Identified discrepancies and implemented effective resolutions.
- Made knowledge based recommendations regarding plan design changes.
Healthcare Consulting Benefits Review, LLC. (HCBR), Toledo, OH 2003-2005
Manager, Review & Recovery (2004-2005) | Senior Account Manager (2003-2004)
- Maintained quality control throughout daily operations, with associated responsibilities including auditing and handling claims selection.
- Thoroughly reviewed data for discrepancies; resolved audit errors in a prompt manner.
- Conducted thorough risk assessments; used strong industry knowledge and health data to identify claims errors.
- Used strong organizational abilities to manage audit staff and coordinate audit schedules.
United Medical Resources (UMR), Cincinnati, OH 2000-2003
Manager, Strategic Alliances (2001-2003) | Project Manager, Strategic Alliances (2000-2001)
- Utilized top-notch communication skills to maintain positive relationships with 60 PPO s and Pharmacy Benefit Manager.
- Steered high profile projects to an on-time completion; successfully managed projects related to vendor changes.
- Exemplified strong leadership skills while managing daily operations of 8 team members responsible for troubleshooting and consulting.
MBA Coursework Completed, Tiffin University
Management and Leadership Certification Program, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
Executive Education Program, Managing New Product Development
Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major: Marketing; Minor: Speech
Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!