This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Entrepreneurial Self-Starter who xxxxxxkes decisions to reflect positively on global business operations in alignment with a multi-site company s shared vision, value, and goals; who promotes a huxxxxxxn-centered approach to projects with an innovative mind and passion; and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including developing business processes and strategies for construction, oil, and power energy companies, as well as spearheading the start-up of multi-site domestic and international new businesses initiatives and new divisions.
- Dynamic Idea Generator & Inventor who develops synergistic relationships with global executives, senior-level decision-xxxxxxkers, stakeholders, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to provide a measurable impact while attaining key client objectives.
- Strategically steer this globally based company emphasizing international team training facilitation, including driving strategy development and trends tracking / analysis, as well as generating lucrative new client leads to boost success.
Continually promote a social networking platform to xxxxxxtch people for teamwork, business, or friendship.
Encourage a vision of bringing huxxxxxxnity to international organizations and enhancing global interactions.
Ideator ￨ Founder
- Spearheaded the start-up and successful operations of this company developing innovative charging solutions, including developing and patenting a product idea for the charging devices to be located at restaurants, public spaces, and events, as well as personally conceptualizing and xxxxxxnaging product design and development from scratch to finish.
- Directed a results-generating team of business and IT specialists to develop targeted solutions for the hospitality industry, including effectively implementing prototype, xxxxxxrketing, and product launch within a 7-month timeframe.
Conducted xxxxxxrket research and competitor analysis to validate the team s assumptions.
Directed all product design and development processes in alignment with creative objectives.
Minimized risk while defining company s vision and business model to meet the needs of the start-up.
Led seed investment round, including raising targeted funds and communicating long-term vision to investors.
Deputy General Director
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead strategic planning for the largest oil-refining and oil-producing companies in the Russian Federation, including selecting, analyzing, evaluating, and presenting investment projects for Board approval.
- Applied solid leadership talents toward xxxxxxnaging top-performing multidisciplinary teams and projects, along with collectively supervising the company s key processes encompassing targeted account xxxxxxnagement risk assessments.
Established a popular intrapreneurship program within the company.
Continually motivated and provided leadership for the company s 6 divisions.
Led the start-up of 3 new companywide divisions finance, healthcare, and non-profit.
Recognized as expert and collaborator for oil and gas, construction, and non-profit projects.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Planned and presented dynamic Entrepreneurial Law and International Law curriculum and coursework to undergraduate and graduate students, including employing teaching methodologies to improve student perforxxxxxxnce.
Initiated innovative research projects in Entrepreneurial Law and coordinated comprehensive student research.
Coordinated International Congress of Law Scholars to develop external networks, foster collaboration, and share inforxxxxxxtion and ideas among prominent Law schools which was instrumental in achieving core academic goals.
Deputy of the Head of the Corporate Clients Department (2008 2011)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing a fast-paced Corporate Clients Department, including spearheading the company s new business segment a new direct transportation of electric energy to industrial enterprises while proactively collaborating with a regional government office to address tariff settings in Electric Power Sector.
- Offered proven skills in promptly responding to customer issues to promote satisfaction and long-term resolutions.
Reduced costs 10% by coordinating the company s new transportation-driven business segment.
Personally coached the top Corporate Customer Service team to create a high-perforxxxxxxnce culture.
Ensured continual positive communications to stakeholders on organization s mission, products, and services.
Corporate Lawyer (2006 2008)
- Played a vital role in consulting with the company s key decision-xxxxxxkers on critical regulatory and compliance xxxxxxtters.
Successfully represented the company before rigorous administrative boards and court trials.
Represented the company in complex litigation with industrial enterprises to avoid $2 million in losses.
Ph.D., Entrepreneurial & International Law Volgograd State University ￨ XXXXXXEL
Recipient, Henry B. DuPont Award, MIT Sloan School of Xxxxxxnagement
- Collaborated with several high-profile companies to achieve project objectives, including working with CVS s Pharxxxxxxcy strategy team to develop a Service Excellence Initiative designed to redefine customer interaction xxxxxxnagement, working with Sophos to develop a xxxxxxrket entry and position strategy for a Latin American Division, and working with Twitter to develop a profit-focused new revenue stream for the news segment to create lasting value.
- Co-founded this charity fund based in Russia to successfully raise enough money to build a church in one of the largest industrial cities within the Ural Region; construction is set to begin on the church in 2017.
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can xxxxxxke a positive contribution to your success. To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Global Business Process Design, Start-Up Operations, Multi-Product Design, New Business Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, and Organizational Structure Design. I am also highly skilled in Team Building, Executive Consulting / Advisement, Client Engagements, Multi-Project Xxxxxxnagement, Results-Generating Initiatives, and Global Communications, among other areas.
As CEO of the globally based Language of Cultural Social Initiative, I lead this start-up company in emphasizing international team training facilitation, including driving strategy development and trends tracking, as well as generating lucrative new client leads. Within this role, I continually promote a social networking platform to xxxxxxtch people for teamwork, business, or friendship while encouraging a vision of bringing huxxxxxxnity to international organizations and enhancing global interactions.
Prior to this, as an Ideator / Founder for ChefCharger.com, I successfully established a company developing innovative charging solutions, including developing and patenting a product idea for the charging devices to be located at restaurants, public spaces, and events, as well as conceptualizing and xxxxxxnaging product design and development from scratch to finish. During this time, I led a team of business and IT specialists to develop targeted solutions for the hospitality industry, including implementing prototype, xxxxxxrketing, and product launch within a 7-month timeframe.
A sampling of my achievements with ChefCharger.com included:
Conducting xxxxxxrket research and competitor analysis to validate the team s assumptions.
Directing all product design and development processes in alignment with creative objectives.
Minimizing risk while defining company s vision and business model to meet the needs of the start-up.
Leading the seed investment round, including raising targeted funds and communicating a long-term vision to investors.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Ph.D. in Entrepreneurial & International Law from Volgograd State University, a Xxxxxxster of Law from Perm State University, and a Xxxxxxster of Business Administration in Business & Strategic Xxxxxxnagement Consulting from MIT. [ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely xxxxxxtch your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!