This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate who offers a background in Multi-Site Regional / Property Management of Single-Family and Multi-Family Communities; demonstrates experience with Team Building / Training, Financial / Budget Control, Strategic Analysis / Planning, HUD / RD, and Client / Vendor Relations; and exhibits an ability to see the big picture within evolving real estate markets to drive success in competitive locations.
- Excellent Communicator with proven talent in Multi-Property Redesign / Rehabilitation, Project Management, Budgetary / Regulatory Compliance, and Infrastructure Repairs, and can actively resolve vendor / tenant conxxxxxxicts.
- Profit-Focused Leader who boasts above-average career results, and can make sound decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on property operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to achieve a competitive area advantage.
- Top Performer who has rapidly attained advancement from Property Manager to Regional Manager with current employer, and received commendations from USDA Rural Development for site visits without findings / violations.
Capitalize on the opportunity to lead results-focused property management operations for low-income housing, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-notch team of eight property managers and on-site staff.
Demonstrate sharp analytical abilities toward managing all lease administration, move-ins / outs, accounts payable / receivable, RTO distributions, and budgets for both multi-family housing and single-family home communities, as well as facilitating accurate monthly bank reconciliations for 45 accounts with multiple owners per objectives.
Boost property / business performance by showing available homes to future clients for rentals and / or sales.
Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward assisting current officers and CFO in proactively planning for all annual meeting events and training to wide-ranging members for CE credits.
Optimized operations efficiency by managing a large-scale membership database and handling other office duties.
Strategically steered high-volume administrative operations while assisting the company s president and vice president in meeting and / or exceeding daily basis goals, including managing multiple departments in the areas of Business Administration, Customer Service, Procurement, Human Resources, Sales, Advertising, and Marketing.
Conceptualized, developed, and implemented companywide policies and procedures, along with creating and implementing cost-effective compensation plans, strategic advertising, and effective event and meeting planning.
Maximized bottom-line performance by managing cash xxxxxxow and promoting new banking services to customers.
Performed key banking transactions, including performing as Bank Teller for drive-thru and walk-in customers.
Played a vital role in accurately handling data entry of route tickets, along with demonstrating solid communications skills toward dispatching service calls to technicians and providing excellence in customer service.
Ensured seamless operational processes by consistently supporting management and team members as required.
Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate State of Xxxxxx
- Pre-Licensing Education (63 Hours) ￨ Post-Licensing Education (45 Hours)
HUD 3560 Regulations ￨ Fair Housing Laws ￨ Rural Development 515 S.T.A.R.
Yardi Classic ￨ Yardi Genesis ￨ RealPage OneSite ￨ Buildium Property Management
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently relocating to the Tampa, XXXXXX area and am seeking a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role.
As a Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate with the State of Xxxxxx, I am excited to build a rewarding career with your company, and can offer cross-functional experience in Multi-Site Regional / Property Management, Sales / Marketing, Team Building / Training, Financial / Budget Control, Strategic Analysis / Planning, HUD / RD, and Client / Vendor Relations. I am also well-versed in Multi-Property Redesign / Rehabilitation, Project Management, Regulatory Compliance, Account Management, Contract Negotiations, and Infrastructure Repairs, among other areas.
To complement my background, please note that I completed Baccalaureate Accounting Studies from Lively Technical College. I attained certifications in HUD 3560 Regulations, Fair Housing Laws, and Rural Development 515 S.T.A.R.
Currently, as a Regional Manager with Xxxxxx Management Associates, Inc., I expertly lead results-focused property management operations for low-income housing, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-notch team of eight property managers and on-site staff. Within this role, I manage all lease administration, move-ins / outs, accounts payable / receivable, RTO distributions, and budgets for both multi-family housing and single-family home communities.
A sampling of my achievements with Xxxxxx Management Associates, Inc. include:
Rapidly advancing from Property Manager to Regional Manager role.
Facilitating accurate monthly bank reconciliations for 45 accounts with multiple owners.
Boosting performance by showing available homes to future clients for rentals and / or sales.
Receiving USDA Rural Development commendations for site visits without findings / violations.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just a sampling of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you in advance for your careful consideration.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!