This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Enthusiastic, driven and focused professional with years of progressively responsible experience in the retail management sector. Goal-motivated with a proven track record of bolstering sale and profit levels. Skilled in upholding quality standards in order to drive positive brand representation. Driver of a customer-facing work culture fostered by establishing, mentoring and inspiring high-caliber teams. Adept in empowering others using example-based leadership skills. Seeking a role that will allow for ongoing leverage of skills, as well as deliver opportunities for continued career growth.
Store Operations | Sales Excellence | Floor Sets | Marketing & Promotions | Print & Electronic Media
Client Relations | Cost Control | Customer Service | Decision Making | Interpersonal Communication | Relationship Building
Multi-Site Operations | Supervision | Organizational Skills | Problem Solving | Process Improvement | Strategic Planning
Analytical & Critical Thinking | Teamwork | Workflow Development | Recruitment & Hiring | Training & Mentoring
Succession Planning | Inventory Control | Budgeting | Production & Distribution | Contract Negotiation
Deliver comprehensive support across 13 store locations in the assigned Northern California territory
Fuel comprehensive financial performance by skillfully executing company initiatives that serve to improve operations
Make certain to enforce compliance with all corporate policies and processes, as well as pertinent laws and regulations
Execute steadfast, clean, swift and friendly customer service at all times
Ensure acquisition of high-caliber talent by developing and setting forth strategies to maintain a capable, engaged workforce
Led the market to garner a sales volume of $355M, a 3.6% increase over LY
Delivered a Segment Operating Income of $4.68M and an increase of 85.3% over LY
Successfully supported 14 Clubs across Northern California, as well as Washington and Alaska
Offered overall financial performance by leading top-line sales, membership functions and operations management, along with staff and expense management duties
Accrued sales volumes of $1.1B, along with $20.3M in profit
Achieved the best comp increase during Q1 of 2013 and within the Market Manger Western Division for Q2 that same year
Ranked as Market Manager of the Western Division Q3 and Top Profit Market of the Year in 2012 as well
Oversaw daily functions for 14 Clubs located throughout Southern California and Hawaii
Inspired top-notch fiscal performance by driving top-line sales, membership and management across all daily operations, including personnel management and expense control
Produced sales volumes of $1.3B and $15.3M in profit; was the Top Profit Western Division Q2 Region A for 2010
Named as the Market Manager for Q2 and Q3 in Region A for 2009
Directed operations for 12 Clubs throughout the Detroit metro; managed financial performance in driving top-line sales, membership and management of all operations, including personnel relations, payroll operations and expense reporting
Produced market sales volumes of $850M with $18.2M in profit
Named Safety Market of the Year for 2007 and 2008
Recognized as Market Manager of the Year for 2007 in the 1st, 2nd and 4th quarters
Achieved Top Controllable Expenses for 2007
Took the market from last to best in class across the company for 2007
Compelled the achievement of top sales performance by managing all operations, staff, sales functions, payroll and expense control by delivering comprehensively on all established profit goals
Produced a sale volume of $77M and $3M in profit during tenure
Upheld expense controls, thus yielding consistently under-budget performance
Grand opened the locations, which involved all staff hiring, training and mentoring
Worked diligently in developing a high-performance team dedicated to the utmost in customer service delivery
Successfully opened the store and surpassed all company budget goals for the new location
Acknowledged as Regional Club of the Year for 2003 and 2004
Honored as General Manager of the Year for the division in 2004 as well
Fueled steady membership base growth, with overall income of $5.3M
Also saw a comp of 9.6% growth and base growth of 3.5%
Executed and managed six Clubs marketing efforts, used to seamlessly execute company objectives
Director of Advertising of Sales, Production & Financials, American Stores, Salt Lake City, UT, 1995-1999
Market Manager/Store Manager/Assistant Manager, American Stores, Midwest U.S. Territory, 1985-1995
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration/Accounting, Illinois College
Billion Dollar CEO Institute | Managing for Inspired Performance | Time Management Program
Leadership Forums | Sam Walton Institute | Advanced Leadership Development
March 16, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am pleased to submit my application materials for the (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) vacancy and am submitting my documents for your review. As illustrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- As a management-level professional, I bring to any position years of progressive retail leadership experience. I am skilled in various expert areas including policy enforcement, operations coordination and sales, among others.
- Over the course of my career, I ve proven myself adept in leading by example to develop and sustain lasting relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both individually or within a team setting. This will serve me well in any management-level capacity.
- I boast a proven record of delivering direction and guidance in fast-paced environments that call for flexibility, time management and the ability to excel under pressure. I am often regarded by others as a valuable trainer and guide. I find mentoring others to be one of my strongest suits and my legacy in my roles with Wal-Mart and Sam s Club.
- Other core competencies include strategic planning, critical thinking, process improvement, communication, inventory control and many others. My diversity of experience includes actively contributing to processes that fuel positive change. I am able to identify both points of progress, as well as areas for improvement in any operational procedure.
- Besides completing a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Accounting, I have engaged in countless professional development trainings. Among them are the Billion Dollar CEO Institute and the invaluable Sam Walton Institute.
I am a focused, capable and highly experienced applicant committed to supporting the long-term goals of an innovative, reputable firm. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!