This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented leader with over 30 years of experience optimizing efficiency within fast paced offices.
- Skilled in performing administrative tasks and ensuring adherence to human resource policies.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication abilities, key to forming positive relationships with staff members, management, vendors and clients.
Human Resource Services
MS Office Suite
Dr. Aimee and Associates 2015-Present
- Fulfilled key leadership position overseeing all office operations for 8 physicians and 7 staff members.
- Implement processes to ensure efficiency throughout day to day operations.
- Perform various administrative tasks, including scheduling, payment processing and filing patient records.
- Responsible for interviewing, training and terminating employees.
- Designed and implemented express payment system, leading to doubled collected revenue (20k to 40k monthly).
- Developed comprehensive insurance verification system.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities while presenting wellness plans.
DuCat Chiropractic 2014-2015
- Utilized strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with patients.
- Completed administrative tasks, including scheduling, payment collection and verification of health insurance.
- Formed positive relationships with insurance companies; resubmitted unpaid claims.
- Designed effective marketing strategies to promote chiropractic office.
ReMax Suburban 2013-2014
- Leveraged innovative sales strategies, including networking, cold calling and prospecting, to successfully sell $1.6M in real estate within 12-month period.
Creative Millwork - St Charles, Illinois 2001-2013
- Assumed key management position, overseeing daily operations for up to 25 employees.
- Directed human resource services, including new hire document processing, benefits administration and tracking employee time records.
- Developed and enforced company handbook; set up employees for IDOT and drug testing.
- Heavily involved in employee on boarding, including interviewing, hiring and training.
- Streamlined existing payroll processes, resulting in increased cost and time savings.
- Promoted company services by creating effective marketing print and web driven marketing material.
- Managed office supplies and equipment, including copiers and credit card machines.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and coordination abilities by planning travel and company events, including holiday parties, open houses and employee lunches.
- Formed positive vendor relationships; utilized strong negotiation abilities to ensure favorable outcomes throughout interactions.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy throughout accounts receivable, accounts payable and collections.
JRB - St Charles, Illinois 1985-2013
- Fulfilled key proprietary role within development and management of service company.
- Chief responsibilities included payroll processing, benefits administration, maintaining regulatory compliance and overseeing company financials.
Drug and Alcohol Supervisor Certificate, Central DuPage Employee Health - St Charles, IL
Real Estate Broker License, Coldwell Banker; 2013
High School Diploma, Fenton High School, Bensenville, IL; 1979
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!