This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic Financial Services Professional who offers talent in Mortgage Underwriting, Quality Control, Processing, Internal Auditing, Fraud Investigations, Policy / Procedure Development, and Regulatory Compliance, as well as experience in Team Building / Training, Data / Records Management, Negotiations, Process Optimization, Client Relationship Management, and Customer Service. Results-Focused Top Performer who makes decisions to reflect positively on financial operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth. Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries with internal and external parties to boost success. Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, financial services staff, and clients / customers.
Quality Control Underwriter ￨ Loan Review Analyst III, Brea (2007 2017)
- Xxxxxxpitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking operational support and underwriting auditing to efficiently detect violations of law and applixxxxxxble regulations, policy, and procedures for ongoing Reps and Warrants settlements and litigation efforts, including assisting in various segments within the LOBs with unexpected shift in overall priorities.
- Spearheaded identifixxxxxxtion and esxxxxxxlation of potential process gaps within respective segments in alignment with goals.
- Made decisions regarding inbound and outbound claims related to mortgage repurchases and correspondent lending.
Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate highly persuasive arguments.
Resolved investor and MI companies issues and concerns on non-performing loans.
Led critixxxxxxl responses to alleged violations of guidelines, regulations, policies, and procedures.
Loan Review Analyst II GSE Repurchase Claims Division FNMA & FHLMC, West Lake Village (2007)
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered review and response of repurchase claims from FHLMC and FNMA for adherence to established loan guidelines, including collaborating with third parties to effectively verify the accuracy of various documentation.
Proactively responded to internal / external audits and inquiries.
Offered talent in recommending valuable bank actions due to reviews.
Risk Management Investigator
- Expertly audited and investigated post-close loans for fraud and / or misrepresentation, including preparing detailed summary of written findings for manager review, as well as actively pursuing diverse avenues to remedy all loss within company standards through targeted negotiations with brokers and sellers and / or through litigation.
Coordinated and led investigation and repurchase processes with outside counsel and law enforcement.
Quality Control Auditor ￨ Fraud Investigator (2004 2006)
- Rapidly progressed to dual new roles via exemplary performance and advanced knowledge of loan processing to audit closed loan files and ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, credit policies, and company standards for quality.
Continually minimized company s exposure to financial losses via highly developed research skills.
Exhibited talent with regulatory compliance and company practices to identify and resolve fraudulent activity.
Processing Supervisor (2003 2004)
- Applied strong leadership talents toward mentoring and managing a 7-member team in proactively processing mortgage loan documentation, including objectively reviewing loan applixxxxxxtions, credit reports, property appraisals, and financial statements while ensuring compliance with company policies and industry regulatory requirements.
Achieved branch performance goals via consistent delivery of quality-focused loan processing services.
Assistant Branch Manager
- Played a vital role in leading a full-service mortgage firm to contribute to branch revenue growth objectives by evaluation credit viability of conforming and non-conforming loans to determine approval status, as well as accurately monitoring activity of pending pipeline loans and rapidly resolving esxxxxxxlated customer service issues.
Guaranteed loan closings within required timelines among teams and external third parties.
Ensured excellence in customer satisfaction via cross-functional department collaborations.
General Business Studies West Covina Business Institute
Microsoft Office ￨ Desktop Underwriter ￨ Clout ￨ LexisNexis ￨ The Work Number ￨ Home Focus ￨ Yardi ￨ FHA Connection
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!