This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented Professional eager to contribute 15+ years of management experience to a progressive opportunity in the trucking or construction industry.
- Skilled in directing day to day operations within fast paced environments; recognized for ability to steer projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices throughout the trucking and construction industries.
- Well versed in ensuring safety regulation compliance throughout all activities.
- Possesses strong communication skills, key to driving business development initiatives and maintaining lasting client relationships.
Long Haul Trucking
Safety Regulation Compliance
Construction Project Management
Client Relationship Management
M&H Tractor, Watford City, ND 2016-Present
- Fulfill key operations management position, focusing heavily on growing existing customer base and increasing company revenue.
- Provide excellent customer service; ensure overall satisfaction and promote repeated business.
QC Energy Resources, Killdeer, ND 2013-2016
Winch Truck Division Manager
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while coordinating dispatch operations, overseeing rig moves and managing sales/service departments.
- Ensured safety regulation compliance throughout all day to day operations.
- Utilized top notch communication skills to provide excellent customer service.
MBI Energy Services, LLC Watford City, ND 2011-2013
- Monitored performance for up to 10 employees; implemented highly effective strategies to ensure achievement of goals.
- Associated responsibilities included overseeing winch drivers, as well as rig, frack and tank moves.
Tube City IMS, Jackson, TN 2009-2011
- Oversaw all day to day operations; led team of 40 crew members while promoting safety and on time completion of construction and excavation projects.
- Operated various types of equipment; successfully backfilled excavations, constructed winter roads and broke rock/concrete.
Holly Express, San Jacinto, CA 2007-2009
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, overseeing all facets of day to day activities; strategically directed transportation services, including pumping, moving, storing and loading of materials.
- Strategically built crew of 10 members; focused heavily on performance and on time completion of tasks.
- Utilized excellent organizational skills to record time, manage inventory levels, schedule deliveries and coordinate daily assignments.
All American Asphalt Corona, CA; Operator 2005-2007
Fine Grade Blade Service, Inc, Las Vegas, NV; President 1999-2005
Associate of Arts in Business Management
Class A License (All Endorsements)
50+ Hours of OSHA Training
Current DOT Physical
Conch Phillips Certification
Whiting Petroleum Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!