This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented leader, eager to contribute in depth human resource knowledge and strong leadership skills to a challenging opportunity.
- Possesses a Master Degree in Human Resource Management; focused successful thesis on Productivity in Corporate America.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate all aspects of employee on boarding, including recruitment, interviewing and hiring.
- Strong communication skills, key to training and developing staff members.
- Proven track record of maximizing performance for 200+ direct reports.
- Oversaw daily operations for multiple financial branches handling $80M annually.
Human Resource Management
Training and Development
Employee Relations Management
MS Excel, PowerPoint & Access
Wal-Mart, Miami, FL 2013-Present
Assistance Store Manager
- Fulfill key leadership position, focusing primarily on oversight of daily operations for 200+ employees within store generating $80-100M in annual revenue.
- Received merit based promotion within 12-months of employment due to demonstration of strong management skills.
- Utilize strong interpersonal communication skills to successfully provide excellent customer service throughout various departments.
- Day to day responsibilities include adherence to corporate regulations, payroll processing, scheduling and inventory control.
CitiFinancial, Miami, Florida 1995-2010
- Assumed various roles, including Customer Service Manager and Compliance Auditor, recognized for multiple significant achievements, including development of $13M portfolio within 12-month period and 3 awards for loan production.
- Chief responsibilities included oversight of 10+ employees, as well as management of all human resource services.
- Continually met and surpassed existing goals; member of million-dollar club within 1 year of employment.
Miami City Mission Youth Center, Miami, Florida 2003-2008
Human Resource Manager
- Streamlined daily operations by drafting process handbook, maintaining compliance to company procedures and supervising 12 direct reports.
- Heavily involved in talent acquisition, including recruitment, interviewing and training.
- Strategically identified areas of weakness by conducting thorough exit interviews.
Master of Science Degree in Human Resource Management, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL; 2008
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Professional Management, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL; 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!