This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated, motivated team player eager to acquire exposure to business processes in a challenging internship.
- Possesses knowledge of public relations, advertising and communication practices obtained throughout completion of upper level education.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities with experience completing tasks in deadline based environments.
- Experienced in data analysis, research and marketing material creation (brochures and flyers).
Bachelor Degree in Advertising
Completed extensive coursework in Public Relations and Advertising.
University of Alabama, School of Communications, Tuscaloosa, AL; Anticipated Graduation: 2019
Atlanta Community Food Bank Volunteer
Assisted in sorting and bagging foods for individuals in need.
Jewish Family and Career Services Volunteer
Participate in a program that creates birthday and get well greetings for elderly individuals.
Public Relations Knowledge
Attention to Detail
MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Use strong leadership abilities to provide childcare services.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills while assisting employers with meal preparation, scheduling and performing general household tasks.
- Form positive relationships with parents; maintain open lines of communication.
- Motivate children with educational activities and games.
- Assist children with homework.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!