This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive administrative and customer service experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward managing operations within fast-paced offices. To complement this background, I possess excellent organizational, leadership and problem solving abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Administrative Assistant | Customer Service Specialist
- Experienced in performing administrative tasks on time and with utmost precision.
- Recognized for the ability to manage office operations, including filing, scheduling and data entry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent service in fast-paced environments.
Attention to Detail
WPM: 75+, 375 CPM
MS Office Suite
AT&T Mobility, Alexandria, VA; Retail Sales Consultant 2016-2017
- Leveraged various sales tactics to promote company services and products.
- Continually recognized for meeting and exceeding objectives.
Target Mobile, Bowie, MD; MarketSource Sales Manager 2015-2016
- Utilized excellent leadership skills to ensure efficiency throughout all daily store operations.
- Fostered positive relationships with customers, upper level management and staff members.
- Focused heavily on increasing customer satisfaction, providing speedy service and promoting customer retention.
1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers, Baltimore, MD; Intern 2011, 2012 & 2014
- Gained valuable exposure to best office management processes, including paper / electronic filing, report generation, presentation creation and call management.
- Performed in depth research for political department; relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties via telephone, mail and e-mail.
Target, Inc. Tallahassee, FL; Hardlines Sales Floor Team Member 2012-2014
- Demonstrated strong communication and sales abilities while providing excellent service to customers.
- Adapted quickly in an ever-changing environment; fulfilled various roles as necessary.
- Resolved inquiries, promoted sale of merchandise and handled cash transactions.
Uptown Tap House, Washington, DC; Server 2014-2015
- Utilized strong communication and organizational skills to deliver quality service to patrons.
- Drove company sales by making knowledge based recommendations to promote menu items.
- Handled financial transactions with precision.
- Completed assigned tasks on time in a fast-paced environment.
The Candor Management Group, Fort Washington, MD; Receptionist 2012
- Performed administrative tasks, including scheduling, call management, filing and correspondence management.
- Provided support to clients; resolved inquiries in a timely manner.
Criminal Justice Coursework Completed, University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, MD
Criminal Justice Coursework Completed, Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL
Bartending License, Professional Bartending School, Arlington, VA
High School Diploma, Oxon Hill High School, Oxon Hill, MD
Member, Secretary & Captain, House Arrest 2, Championship Dance Team, Inc.; 2010-2014
Volunteer, Paint the Park Purple; 2013
Member, FAMU Concert Choir; 2010-2012
Volunteer, Leadership Conference; 2012
Volunteer, OHHS Vocal Music Department; 2006-2010
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!