Q & A - Page 1 of 2
Click Here To View Video Testimonials From Clients
How Do The Resume & Cover Letter Writing Processes Work ?
You will be directed to an order form where you can either attach your existing resume, complete a short questionnaire, or choose to do both. You will then be instructed to select any add-ons you'd like to purchase (i.e. cover letters, career coaching, etc;) and then to make payment on our secure form via any major credit card. Immediately, you will receive a unique order ID # (via email receipt) that you can use when corresponding with our staff via telephone, email, or our client services interface. If you requested career coaching, that will occur next. If you have no further questions, your resume will arrive via email AND also as a direct link available to you whenever you login to your account. Once you've logged in, you will be able to correspond directly with your assigned writing team, add additional services, maintain and update your resume in the future, and more...
Why Should I Choose ResumeWritingGroup.Com ?
1. EXPERIENCE - We've written more than 80,000 resumes for 80,000 professionals in nearly a dozen countries worldwide! Our client satisfaction rate has approached 98%! Nearly all members of our team have at least 10 years of experience working as FULL-TIME professional resume writers.
2. VARIETY OF SERVICES - In addition to resumes, we also write cover letters, thank you letters, & LinkedIn® profiles.
We even provide career counseling & coaching via telephone!
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE - Without our client base and the huge volume of referrals you give us, we would not be able to SURVIVE! Our representatives are trained to go out of their way to make every client happy with their new resume. Our customer service department handles phone calls Monday-Friday from 9am - 6pm east coast time (U.S.) and our professional resume writing team responds to e-mails 7 days a week. E-mail us and you're always assured a prompt, courteous, and SATISFYING response!
4. OUR GUARANTEE - Other companies will tell you they only guarantee INTERVIEWS but that they can't be responsible for what happens with your career thereafter. In contrast, we believe you are purchasing a resume to help you GAIN EMPLOYMENT not just to get interviews. Consequently, we GUARANTEE that if you haven't worked within 45 days of sending out your new resume & following the resume distribution tips we provide at no additional charge, then we will refund its cost AND pay you $100 AND we'll revise the resume to help increase your chances of success. You must file your refund claim WITHIN 90 DAYS of original purchase and provide receipts showing that you did send out your resume to at least 40 companies. Hardly any of our clients EVER need this refund--so why take your chances with a company who can't make a guarantee anywhere close to ours? We are a FULL SERVICE CAREER GUIDANCE COMPANY - offering many coaching and job search services in addition to mere resume writing thus, our knowledge & expertise does not end with the mere indirect acquisition of job interviews for our clients...We go all the way from the resume to interview to HIRING! Even without the guarantee, we still provide you with an impressive, professional resume designed to outshine all others!
5. RATES - We offer reasonable and REALISTIC rates for our resume writing services. A typical professional resume requires an expert to review, write, and critique for at least 2-3 hours. We are the only resume writing company in the WORLD who also employs a PROOFREADER to review each resume and make additional corrections (this requires nearly 1 more hour of labor). In sum, the AVERAGE resume project requires at least 3-4 hours worth of labor. This, of course, does not include revisions, q & a, etc. Now consider: How much would you expect someone who is an EXPERT at writing resumes to get paid per hour? $20 is the STANDARD hourly rate for certified resume writers but we pay an average of $22.50/hour to maintain a low turnover rate and a high quality expert staff. Next, figure that the average resume company pays approximately $20 in advertising to earn each customer AND has administrative costs to bear (office supplies, phones, client services, website, etc)... So how can some resume "companies" charge less than $90 for a base package..? They hire students, part-time writers, freelancers, and foreigners w/ less-than-perfect English writing capabilities for rates below $10 per hour and you, the client, SUFFER as a result. IN FACT, NEARLY EVERY SINGLE MONTH, WE ARE HIRED TO RE-WRITE POOR RESUMES THAT OUR CLIENTS PURCHASED FROM "BARGAIN BASEMENT" COMPANIES!!!
6. CONFIDENTIALITY - We will never return a call to your job or to your home and state the purpose of our call. We understand that you don't always want others to know that you are pondering a career move. Additionally, any information you submit to us is kept 100% confidential is neither shared nor distributed in any way EVER. (In contrast, some of the more fly-by-night resume writing companies who charge too little to pay REAL writers...are KNOWN to try to increase their revenue by selling their clients' information to marketing lists -- that will NEVER happen here!)
ow Quickly Can You Complete My Resume ?
Our standard turnaround time is 2-3 days. Because our writers work around the clock, we are also able to offer FASTER service as well. Simply select the "RUSH" option on our order form and you'll have your new resume within just 1-2 business days...usually the very next day! Please note, however, that Senior Executive, Federal, & Military resumes require about 3 business days even when rushed. (Be wary of any company claiming they can produce such complex documents any quicker!)
> Ask Us YOUR OWN UNIQUE Question - Click Here For Our Contact Page
Did YOU Know..?
It is IMPOSSIBLE to find a REAL company with REAL writers who could charge ANY less for REAL professional resume writing services than we do?!?...
Your career is NOT an area in which you should be considering bargain shopping. Services advertising such ridiculous starter prices as $49 are obviously unable to pay their writers any more than $7-$8 per hour. You cannot get a professional, experienced resume writer to spend a few hours working on your project for THAT kind of price. Remember: These companies have to pay for advertising, website maintenance, office supplies, phones, and more. How much do you think is left for their writers? At ResumeWritingGroup.Com, we pay TRUE experts their TRUE worth and hire ONLY experienced professionals.
Did YOU Know..?
Nearly Every Week, We FIX Dozens of AWFUL Resumes Created by "Bargain Basement" Companies..
Why pay for your resume twice? Get it right the first time and use commonsense to KNOW that you CANNOT get a JOB-winning resume for $49, $59, or $69! The only other thing those offshore "companies" do to increase revenue is SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO MARKETING COMPANIES! At ResumeWritingGroup.Com, ALL of your information remains 100% confidential...