This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include a Bachelor Degree in Psychology, as well as hands on experience in fast-paced environments. To complement this background, I possess excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Self-motivated Professional eager to contribute academic foundation and strong work ethic to a challenging opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks under pressure in independent and team settings.
- Strong organizational and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication abilities; experienced in delivering high quality customer service and forming positive relationships.
Bachelor Degree in Psychology, SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta, NY; Graduation: May 2017
Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society Member | Biology, Psychology, Outdoor Adventure & Botany Club Member
Silver Level Lead Credit Completion Award
Attention to Detail
North 6th Agency 2016-Present
- Gain valuable exposure to best public relations, project management and office management practices.
- Conduct in depth research regarding media outlets, compile information and thoroughly analyze data.
- Identify potential events and conferences.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills throughout interactions with companies, clients and reporters.
- Provide administrative support as necessary; successfully maintain databases, file documentation and improve existing office processes.
BNY Mellon 2015
Intern / Data Entry Clerk
- Utilized a strong attention to detail, coupled with analysis skills, to accurately input data into various databases and reports.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while collaborating with different business units and customers.
- Contributed extensively to an account scrub project; thoroughly reviewed all data for accuracy.
Wellness Pharmacy 2013-2014
- Provided key support to Pharmacist and customers; ensured medication was distributed on time in a fast-paced environment.
Chikurin Japanese Restaurant 2013
- Delivered high quality of customer service throughout daily interactions.
Zuckerman Pharmacy 2011-2012
- Associated responsibilities included providing customer service, overseeing billing and providing support to Pharmacist.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!