This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Business Administration ~ Operations ~ Customer Service ~ Supply Chain Management
Maintenance Planning & Scheduling ~ Project Coordination ~ Team-Building & Leadership
Goal-oriented and personable professional offering solid experience in the full spectrum of business administration encompassing planning, sourcing, procurement, inventory control, vendor management, quality control and customer satisfaction.
Proactively evaluate existing systems and procedures to uncover areas of weakness, and swiftly implement solutions and controls which streamline operations.
Excel at building teams, scheduling staff, and strategically steering projects to maximize use of resources, advance productivity, reduce costs, and achieve aggressive performance goals.
Stellar leader with outstanding training, coaching, mentoring and supervisory skills.
Thrive in roles where critical thinking skills are crucial for boosting performance and building relationships with vendors, management, and associates.
Software expertise includes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) AS400, SAP, MP2, and Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) software.
Polished research, organizational, communication, budgeting, and analytical skills.
Starbucks Coffee Company, Augusta, Georgia, 2015 to Present
Logistics Supervisor (2016 to Present)
- Diligently ensure products are efficiently delivered from Starbucks distribution centers to stores and customers.
- Analyze, develop, and enhance processes and procedures to achieve timely and accurate order and customer management.
- Manage, train, motivate, evaluate, and direct high-performance group of contact center partners.
- Proactively introduce methods and strategies to reduce overall logistics costs through continuous improvement.
- Plan, devise, and execute strategic and operational plans for team, decisively assign goals, and constantly promote a positive attitude and team cohesiveness to achieve desired business results.
- Function as cross-functional liaison between Starbucks business units, supply chain, stores, and retailer.
- Cultivate, nurture, and maintain ongoing relationships with SCO, support functions, customers, and vendors to maximize service levels.
- Consistently model a customer comes first attitude, deliver legendary customer service, and employ strong problem solving abilities to resolve customer service issues and complaints.
- Regularly provide partners with constructive feedback, administer performance reviews, and foster positive and respectful relationships with team members.
- Proactively recognize personnel accomplishments to optimize morale, productivity, job satisfaction, and customer service levels.
Maintenance Buyer (2015 to 2016)
Spearheaded sourcing, purchasing, and administration of $2.4M in equipment, MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations), and supplies from external vendors.
As system administrator for CMMS (computerized maintenance management system), held full accountability for ongoing software development, optimization and maintenance.
Professional Experience (Starbucks) continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Researched and located parts, participated in negotiations for purchasing agreements, and fostered strong vendor relationships based on quality, responsiveness and cost effectiveness.
Performed root cause analysis as needed to resolve supply/supplier issues and associated risk(s).
Contributed to devising a maintenance expense tracking tool to fortify department budget compliance.
Georgia-Pacific, McCormick, South Carolina, 2012 to 2015
Maintenance Planner, Scheduler & Material Coordinator (2013 to 2015)
Assembled comprehensive work order packages for millwrights and electricians featuring precision maintenance specifications, job hazard analyses, and job site details (confined space, clearances, etc.)
Ordered necessary materials and efficiently coordinated maintenance services including writing scopes of work and preparing contract requisitions.
Enforced departmental compliance with lean manufacturing goals and health & safety procedures.
Purchasing & Inventory Stores Lead (2012 to 2013)
Controlled $1.5M in MRO supplies, equipment, spare parts, and services from external vendors in a locked/secured storeroom.
Inspected incoming items for damage and order accuracy, ensured receipts were processed properly in MP2 asset management program, and verified items leaving the storeroom were issued with proper approval.
Orchestrated equipment maintenance to enhance operational performance and plant accessibility.
Successfully maintained cycle count accuracy rate of >95% and ensured that all inventory items remained up-to-date in MP2 system.
Con-Way Freight, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia, 2010 to 2012
Weight & Inspections Analyst
Conducted in-depth inspections on inbound/outbound shipments via MC75 handheld device to verify correctness of identification and classification codes.
Prepared customer profiles and ensured corrections were promptly issued to maximize customer satisfaction.
WellPoint, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky, 2005 to 2006
Operations Manager 3rd Shift
Applied dynamic leadership talents toward hiring, training, coaching and directing staff within Claims, Routing and Prep departments.
Administered performance evaluations and provided constructive feedback to optimize productivity and morale.
Conducted regular audits to monitor efficiency and compliance with policies and regulatory requirements.
Bank of America, Louisville, Kentucky, 1999 to 2008
Operations Team Manager
Governed full-scope Credit Card Maintenance department operations encompassing standards, budgetary control, regulatory compliance, quality control/quality assurance, collective bargaining agreements, and staffing.
Scheduled and evaluated personnel while constantly balancing appropriate staffing coverage with fiscal and operational objectives.
Interviewed job candidates, made hiring decisions, recognized excellent staff performance, and recommended employees for advancement when warranted.
Performed account servicing and maintenance including credit limit increases, automatic payment requests, and adjustments.
Reviewed and monitored reports for balancing and verification of daily transactions.
Conducted weekly trend analysis and joined forces with Marketing, Sales, and Shipping departments to expeditiously address issues impacting operations.
BS in Business Administration Concentration in Finance (in progress)
Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach, AL, expected graduation 2017
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!