This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 15 years of experience providing top notch administrative support to upper level management.
- Possesses dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships and effectively resolving inquiries.
- Skilled in improving existing processes throughout all office operations.
Program Operation System
Third Party Payment System
National Disability Collection System
Electronic Disability Collection System
Center for Program Support
MS Office Suite
- Fulfill key administrative support position, with associated duties including vendor management, generating detailed reports and data entry.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to resolve inquiries throughout in person, phone and e-mail interactions.
- Streamline existing operations, resulting in increased efficiency throughout all operations.
- Serve as liaison with Office of Disability Determination; ensure confidentiality throughout all information exchanges.
Social Security Administration, Washington, DC 2008-2012
Claims Development Clerk
- Utilized excellent organizational and administrative skills to complete tasks on time, within a fast paced environment.
- Provided top notch support to clients, management team and representatives, with responsibilities including call management, compiling information and maintaining office records.
- Ensured all account and financial information was up to date and correct.
- Managed office supply inventory.
Social Security Administration, Washington, DC 2003-2008
- Provided excellent administrative support to multiple advisory panels, with associated responsibilities including calendar management, call management and handling office supply inventory.
- Developed positive relationships throughout daily interactions.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while coordinating conferences, meetings and events.
- Utilized MS Office Suite to perform assigned tasks.
Social Security Administration, Washington, DC 2001-2003
- Performed necessary tasks to provide assistance to a non-speaking, disabled professional.
- Completed assignments to ensure smooth flow throughout daily office operations, including calendar management, meeting coordination and scheduling.
- Contributed extensively to office supply management and contact list management.
Administrative Support Training
Areas of focus included communication and advanced AA support.
Exemplary Contribution Award; 2010 | Individual Performance Award; 2003 & 2008 | ECS Award; 2007 Individual OTS Award; 2002 & 2004 | Individual Time Off Award; 2004 | QSI Award; 2004
Individual SAS/CAS Award; 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!