This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dynamic and focused business professional with 14 years of progressively responsible experience, paired with 20 years of transportation expertise
Demonstrated forecasting leader with significant skill as it pertains to technology support and TWM Suite expertise
Adept as it relates to cross-functional team management; able to communicate with individuals and groups at all levels
Fosters positive client relations in a hands-on manner to deliver the utmost in customer service; able to lead operations with the big picture in mind
Strategically plans, coordinates and manages complex projects to maximize productivity and efficiency, control costs and ensure on-time delivery
Skilled in unifying users and clients with processes and software programs in order to stay aligned with best practices
Strengths include: Risk Analysis, Technology Solutions, Relationship Management, Executive Partnership, Program Management, Corporate Strategy Alignment, Budgeting, Strategic Analysis, Leadership and Supervision
Now seeking a Chief Information Officer role that will allow for continued leverage of talents
Play a key role in all new acquisitions; supervise each software and process implementation company-wide (Halvor)
Managed current and implement new trading partners in extensive EDI environment with multiple trading partners, full circle service, customer to brokerage to carrier and back (Logistics Services)
Trading partners included General Mills, Nestle, Con Agra, Kellogg s, Coke, and Ryder (Logistics Services)
Implemented administration using TMW Suite for the full order lifecycle from initial input to final use (Koch)
Interfaced systems and guaranteed that all data flowed from one working team environment to the next (Koch)
Trained new hires and all existing users within the organization on the software packages, ensuring accurate systems execution (Koch)
Technical Skills: TMW Suite, Navision, Total Mail, TMW Watch Dawgs, TMW Estat, TMW Management Reports, Truckmate, Transman, ProEDI, Message Express, JJ Keller Scan, Qualcomm, Sensor Tracs, Qtracs, GE Veri-wise Trailer Tracking, EFS Fuel, T-Check, Barracuda, Pegasus Imaging and Staffware, Inter-tel, ALK, PC Miler, Rand McNally, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Office
Halvor Lines, Superior, WI 2012 Present
Chief Information Officer (2014 Present), Director of Information Technology (2013 2014), Systems Administrator (2012)
Direct daily functions for the Accounting and Information Technology departments, effective May 2014
Act an integral capacity in making key decisions including purchase suggestions for IT, hardware, software and telephony peripherals
Serve in a chief report developer, internal database administrator and primary support capacity for Halvor s Transportation Management System
Logistics Services Inc., Eagan, XXXXXX 2008 2012
Information Technology Manager
Supervised all technical elements for IT systems used by Logistics Services Inc., Citi-Cargo & Storage, and Seminole Logistics; delivered comprehensive support to all personnel in an ongoing effort to boost levels of efficiency
Recruited, hired, trained and managed all Network Administrator personnel
Purchase and set into place a series of effective hardware and software solutions, from desktops to servers
Maintained a multi-database SQL Server environment including TMS, WMS and accounting system
Defined, executed and documented processes for operational and back-office personnel
Coordinated all project initiatives in accordance with customer business requirements
Completed EDI mapping duties using ProEDI; also automated reporting services using Crystal Reports
Programmed the Inter-tel phone system, land lines, fax lines, cell phones, and data connections across various company sites
Collaborated with marketing executives to ensure proper website maintenance
Stan Koch & Sons Trucking, Golden Valley, XXXXXX 2000 2008
Executed logistics company primary objectives by implementing and configuring software, developing the business processes so data flowed as efficiently as possible with the ultimate goal of gaining the data environment required by management
Implemented Staffware environment (workflow) of paperwork coming in, routing scanned images into imaging system and based on business processes it is sent within the system to the proper person for billing or settlements. Used strong helpdesk knowledge, administered Inter-tel telephone switch software. Managed phones (land lines and cell phones) and data (T1 s and frame relay) lines. Managed company-owned Gasboy fuel pumps and worked with fuel card vendor to ensure pumps interfaced with drivers fuel cards. Collected the fuel transactional data from vendor (EFS) and imported it into the TMW system for fuel tax purposes and driver settlement purposes. Interfaced the fuel data information into Keller log scanning software for log violation reports
Also worked in the Systems Implementation sector for Maddocks Systems, Inc. from 1998 2000
Completed Course, Implementing Microsoft SQL Server Database, Dakota County Technical College
Completed Course, T-SQL, Dakota County Technical College
Completed Courses, Fergus Falls Community College and St. Cloud State University
Training Completion, Crystal Reports Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
Training Completion, Extol Basic and Intermediate
Training Completion, Dale Carnegie Skills for Success
Member, Duluth Superior Transportation Association
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I am a dynamic and focused business professional with 14 years of experience, paired with 20 years of transportation expertise. In any role I take on, I am able to effectively unify users and clients with processes and software programs in order to stay aligned with best practices.
- Over the course of my diverse career, I have always worked to foster positive client relations in a hands-on manner and can easily lead detailed operations while also keeping the big picture in mind. I plan and execute projects that vary in complexity and scope to maximize productivity and efficiency, as well as control costs and ensure timely delivery.
- In my present role with Halvor Lines, I play a key role in all new acquisitions. I supervise each software and process implementation company-wide. I served in a similar managerial capacity prior with Logistics Services, Inc. During my tenure as the IT Manager, I managed both new and veteran trading partners within an EDI environment. I worked with numerous nationally-reaching partners, e.g. General Mills, Nestle, Kellogg s and many others.
- I bring to any leadership position a diverse array of valuable technical skills, including but not limited to TMW, Navision, Total Mail, Truckmate, ProEDI, JJ Keller Scan, Qualcomm, Sensor Tracs, Qtracs, GE Veri-wise Trailer Tracking, EFS Fuel, T-Check, Barracuda, Pegasus Imaging, Inter-tel, ALK, PC Miler, Rand McNally, Crystal Reports and MS Office.
- Outside of the dive impressive career history detailed on my resume, I have also engaged in various educational and training initiatives. I have completed technical and non-technical coursework at Dakota County Technical College, Fergus Falls Community College and St. Cloud State University.
- Additionally, I have engaged in Dale Carnegie trainings as well, among others. I am committed to professional development and continually strive to be a lifelong learner.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!