This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail oriented Professional eager to contribute over 15 years of experience to a progressive
Business Analyst or Mortgage Underwriter role.
- Well versed in maximizing efficiency throughout all day to day operations, including project management, business requirement gathering, testing and solution development.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- In depth understanding of strategic mortgage underwriting processes developed throughout multiple hands on roles.
SQL, SAS & Unix Shell Scripting
Mortgage Underwriting Operations
Regulatory Compliance (FNMA & FHLMC)
Bank of America, Plano, TX 2010-2015
Service Delivery Consultant
- Strategically utilized Agile methodology to steer large projects to on time, within budget completion.
- Maintained quality control throughout daily operations by generating concise status reports, maintaining open lines of communication among clients and ensuring adherence to service standards.
- Designed innovative strategies to optimize efficiency throughout department.
- Collaborated extensively with IT management to drive business development initiatives.
Countrywide Home Loans/Bank of America, Plano, TX 2006-2010
Senior Business System Analyst
- Heavily involved in all project phases regarding product development and system enhancements, including requirement gathering, analysis, testing and solution development.
- Conducted thorough end to end testing on multiple systems, including AdvantEdge and iOriginate.
- Maintained thoroughness throughout daily documentation by generating reports with Viper and Quality Center.
- Strategically extracted AS400 files from POS and LOS systems; key to ensuring data validation.
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and Production Change Requests (PCRs).
Countrywide Home Loans, Plano, TX 2004-2006
Underwriter Support Specialist
- Fulfilled key underwriting position, focusing on completion of 48 daily exception requests outside of CHL guidelines.
- Ensured accuracy throughout pricing exception and margin buy down documentation.
Client: Countrywide Home Loans, Employer: Select Personnel, Plano, TX 2003-2004
Business System Analyst
- Resourcefully gathered client requirements and implemented strategies to maximize overall efficiency.
- Conducted critical product and system testing; appropriately documenting issues and developing innovative solutions.
- Utilized various systems, including AdvantEdge, Edge and IOriginate, throughout day to day operations.
- Responsible for completing tick sheets.
PMI/GE at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Dallas, TX 1999-2003
- Obtained valuable exposure to best underwriting practices, including risk assessment/mitigation, fraud detection and credit review.
- Thoroughly assessed appraisals and reviewed borrower information.
- Leveraged DU and LP to successfully process loans.
Accounting Coursework, Penn State University, Philadelphia, PA; 2015-Present
Accounting Coursework, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX; 1986-1988
High School Diploma, Estacado High School, Lubbock, TX; 1986
Six Sigma Training
Emerging Market National Product Training, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Various Underwriting and Appraisals Conferences
Exception Processing System (EPS) Training, Countrywide Home Loans
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!