This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-oriented Leader eager to contribute 10+ years of experience to a leadership role.
- Possesses top notch leadership abilities; skilled in building, training and directing high performance teams.
- Regarded for the ability to significantly boost operational efficiency in non-performing restaurants.
- Continually recognized for achieving and surpassing sales, retention and customer service objectives.
- Streamlined operations within a failing store to result in 4x increases in sales and customer levels.
- Implemented effective systems to control labor and food cost; successfully reduced food cost from 5.8% to 3.6% in the Children s Hospital.
- Revamped daily operations to reduce customer complaints from 54 per 100,000 to 5.8 per 100,000 customers.
- Recognized as Philadelphia Region Outstanding Manager (2007), Philadelphia Region Top Performer -Sales Growth and Best in Class (CSO).
- Received MA2C Award of Achievement for top comp sales (2008).
- Awarded for top increase in comp sales (2005) and 2nd place for comp guest count (2005).
- Presented Director s Award for going Above and Beyond and Building the Business (2005).
Restaurant General Manager
- Fulfill critical leadership position, overseeing day to day operations within a fast-paced restaurant chain.
- Continually identify inefficiencies and develop innovative strategies to boost sales.
- Monitor performance of up to 75 team members; conduct in depth training sessions to increase overall production.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal abilities; form positive relationships with customers to promote repeated business.
- Associated duties include monitoring food quality, ensuring adherence to safety regulations and monitoring inventory levels.
- Consistently meet and surpass sales goals.
MA and BA, University of Nairobi, Kenya
Restaurant Operations Leadership Program & Business Leadership Program, Hamburger University, Chicago
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!